Their spot

☆

It was a typical day for tom. With a girl but this time it felt different. It felt wrong. He didn't want her. He wanted anja.

It was empty moving at this point not even pleasure , he had to stop.

"i'm sorry i have to leave."

And he just walked off going to the park. He sat on a bench where he lit a cigarette to cool off. He was watching the pigeons go by wondering what just happened.

Well he left for anja he might as well text her.

Messages

6:29pm                    Me : r u at home?

               6:45pm                    Anja 💋 : w a boy.ttyl.

Okay so maybe anja was just like him. But she didn't really do that regularly. Just when she wanted.

He let out a sigh. Why did he want her so bad? It was like he was craving for her touch. And he was angry he couldn't have it.

He was done in the park and went home. Bill was there but he was taking a nap. He didn't know what to do he was bored out of his mind.

He decided to listen to some music , so he started to listen to anjas songs. 'She had a beautiful voice' he thought.

A few songs later he became bored again but not because of her. It was time he went out so he went a bar.

It was dimly lit with relaxing music but he was lonely. He didn't want to meet another girl he wanted to meet anja so he texted her.

Messages

7:59pm                    Me : r u done with the boy. if u r meet me at the bar around the corner.

              8:01pm                    Anja💋: coming.

Finally he felt a sense of relief.

Whilst he waited , he ordered himself a pornstar martini. Only one. He didn't want to get drunk especially without her.

Then he saw her. Walk through the door in a black top short white jacket and a blue denim mini skirt.

"so why did you invite me here?" she asked.

"i've missed you."

"and why did you want to meet earlier?"

"i've missed you."

She settled down next to him and ordered himself a pornstar martini too.

They talked for a while , she was thinking about maybe collabing with the group.

The waiter came over with her drink and a tissue with his number on it.

- call me x

It read.

Tom noticed it and took it. He didn't give it back to her no matter how much she begged.

When they finished with their drinks they called over a car and went back to the kaulitz house.

Bill was home , with a girl. Being very loud.

"for fucks sakes." they both said at the same time and stepped back out. They really couldn't be asked for that so they made their way over to anja. She still didn't feel safe after the other day with karl. Tom didn't want her sleeping there or alone.