100k! (smut)

☆

(guys i can't explain how grateful i am for each and every one of you honestly you guys are so worth it❤️. it's been fun writing this story so far and hopefully it will continue to be like that. you guys are so sweet and your amount of support is shocking. i remember when this story first had 37 reads and even then i was grateful. extremely because we all have to start from somewhere. to even think MY story has 100k reads is mind baffling. no way would i ever think or believe that but it's true! you guys are such lovely people and i enjoy your comments so much because not only are you lovely you guys are also so fucking funny. honestly when i'm reading your comments i actually cackle at like 3am it's  disgusting. like i genuinely want to be friends with each and every one of you. if you EVER and i mean EVER need someone to talk to about anything i'll always be here. text me on here and i'll respond to you. i'll never ever judge you im not that type of person. you can talk about anything in this world i don't mind. especially if you're upset or feel down and lonely come talk to me i'll try my best to help you. you guys mean the world to me i love you lots. thank you ever so much for your support it's out of this world. i do honestly try to respond to every comment but sometimes it gets a bit much but i do try. i have thought about stop writing this story a couple of times because personal things got really hard and i stopped focusing on it but i'm grateful that i started again because honestly you guys are one reason i carry on. waking up to all your comments just makes my day. sorry if i'm writing too much i just feel like i need to tell you guys that you're amazing and kind people who deserve the best in life❤️. i hope you enjoy i'll try and make this chapter long and special for 100k!)

okay guys i'm not gonna lie i wrote that 6hrs ago okau why has the font changed but basically okay it's back but as a treat to myself for 100k i have a bottle of vodka which i am drinking in bed don't judge. so if a few things go wrong my very bad honestly. but carrying on i love you guys so much.

it's for all of us really. we're actually all a family tbh.

( okay i wrote half of this last night 😭 with the vodka shhh)

let's start the story!

Everyone was out clubbing but anja didn't feel like coming. Ever since that argument with tom it just made her upset. Like he didn't validate her feelings but instead made her feel bad likes she was the one in the wrong however that was the complete opposite situation. One thing was though that she missed tom and she wouldn't deny it to herself but she would if he or anyone ever asked. She wanted to seem like she was able to be with out tom but not having his company or his stupid jokes just made everything ten times more boring then it was.

She wasn't going to let him win in this situation though because that's what always end up happening. He gets whatever he wants and she lets him. She doesn't even think about it.

Mina has been staring wirj gustav for the last couple of days which added onto anjas loneliness. Yes , she has bill but she couldn't see him with our seeing tom. And seeing tom just reminded her of the argument and the girl and how careless he was. Why didn't he care? is what she thought but in reality he was practically beating himself up for what he argued back to her. He felt extremely guilty and wanted to make it up to her but he didn't know how. He knew she wouldn't forgive him easily but he was genuinely lost in his own mistake.

He asked bill but not even he knew what to do and that how you know it was serious. He hoped that anja wouldn't be able to last for a long time without him and she would start getting needy.

She was starting to get bored staying home alone so yeah she decided to go over to the kaulitz house. Knowing that it was empty as everyone was out but even being at someone else's house was more fun then being alone in your own.