The breakup

☆
(before i get started i just want to say thank you so so so much for 2.55k reads! you guys are amazing.)

Tom was calling anja. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. She thought it was a bit strange.

"what's up?"

"can you come over , bills not eating or saying a word. i'm worried."

"coming."

One of anjas priorities in life was bill and taking care of him. She loved him as a best friend and knew they could always go to each other for ANYTHING. Thats how good their friendship was. So when she heard this she got change into simple blue velcro tracksuit bottoms and a blue and white top paired with glasses.

(Outfit inspo

(Outfit inspo. I chose this because it's more simple but still cute.)

She got in her car and arrived in around 5 minutes.

As soon she she got in she rushed to bill who was sat in his room and gave him a hug. A hug to show that she was there for him no matter what.
Anja had an idea of what happened.

"bill what's wrong , come on talk to us."

"i don't want to talk about it."

"if we don't know how can we help. you know i'll never tell anyone."

She pinkie promised. That was a thing between them two. It was a symbol that you swear to take things to your grave.

After a deep sigh he let it out.

"you know the girl i was always with. we started dating and i really liked her. she was beautiful i enjoyed her company. and yesterday night out of nowhere she broke up with me."

(also guys i know bills bi!)

When anja heard this she felt a wave of sadness. The girl knew how it felt.

She brought him in for a big hug. Comforting him.

"it's okay bill. there are plenty of other people in life and i'm sure you will find the one. you're a singer! in a successful band. there's more to life then girls and boys."

He just stayed silent hugging anja.

"do you want me to get you some snacks from the grocery store?"

Anja felt a nod yes.

"tom do you want to come with me to the store?"

"okay." he replied.

So they both got in the car , anja driving.

When they arrived she got out a trolley and began to shop.

"so what happened with him." tom asked.

"i swore to secrecy."