on board.

☆
(i tried to upload , i hope it's okay)

(thank you pookie for letting me use your character - emilynicolekaulitz  

Time skip of 2 months. don't worry babes everything is still the same but now tom and anja have been dating for almost 4 months. georg and luna are still together. mina and gustav are still going strong.

Bill had a busy day today. He was doing a photo shoot for a modelling company. There were a lot of people surrounding him , taking photos , touching up his makeup and yelling praise words.

Once the shoot was done he came over to look at the photos , he was quite impressed.

A girl who was working there caught his eye. She was gorgeous. Should be a model herself. She was 5'7 , had ashy brown hair , olive skin and green eyes. Bill caught himself staring at her. He snapped out of it and carried on looking at the photos. Discarding the ones he didn't like. Until he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around , noticing it was the girl.

"hey , i just wanted to say that you're a very good model and that you should do more shoots." the girl said.

"thank you so much , what's your name?" bill asked.

"i'm alie." she introduced herself.

"have you ever considered being a model your self. you've got the unique look," he complimented her.

"haha no i've never been into that. i don't think it's for me," she felt herself blush.

"i think you should seriously give it a try. here , take my number. maybe we could talk about it over coffee?" bill said writing on a piece of paper.

"that would be nice. thank you again!" she said , walking away and continuing her job.

Bill was kinda happy the girl he laid eyes on actually came to talk to him without him being the one to initiate it. She seemed like a genuinely sweet girl. Maybe he should invite her around tonight? Or maybe it was too soon for that? At the same time it wouldn't hurt to have a friend over!

He walked up to her again. "alie?" he tapped her shoulder.

"what's up?" she asked.

"maybe instead of coffee another day why don't you come over tonight. just to hang out?" he proposed.

"are you sure?".

"of course. we can watch a movie or something. hopefully i can try and talk you into modelling!" he joked.

"that sounds lovely." she laughed.

Bill told her the address and added that she should come at around 7. That was only two hours from now.

As the shoot was over , he decided to go home but once he arrived there , everyone was there.

"guys?! i have someone coming over why are you all here?" he was slightly annoyed but of course happy to see his friends. and luna was there.

"oh we thought no one would be coming. sorry bill." mina apologised for everyone.

"it's okay , i guess you could all meet her." he stated.

"herrrrr?" anja asked teasing him.

"yes just a girl i met at the photo shoot." he explained.

"that sounds nice , finally bill." gustav laughed.

"oh shh."

"no i'm happy for you bill." tom was supportive.

"there's nothing to be happy for. i just made a new friend."

"is she nice?" luna asked.

"yeah very." bill said.

All of them chilled until the doorbell rang. It must've been alie!

Bill walked up to go and get it. Opening the door and greeting her.

"sorry my brother and our friends are here. i didn't realise." he apologised.

"no it's totally okay don't worry!" she smiled at him.

She introduced herself to each and every one of them.

"oh my you're very pretty alie , are you a model?" anja asked.

"oh no i'm not , but thank you so much and likewise." she replied.

Anja was already starting to like her.

Bill explained who was in a couple with who just in case.

Everyone decided to watch a movie. Strangely luna sat on the other side of tom. She wouldn't shut the fuck up!

"hey anja could i talk to you for a second?" alie asked.

"yeah sure." she said getting up and went over next to the stairs.

"what's that girls issue?" she asked.

"who luna?"

"yeah. isn't she in a relationship with georg and you're with tom?"

"yep."

"why's she acting so touchy and attached to him then. that's weird you've got to sort that out."

"finally! bill , gustav and mina also noticed it. i'm glad you did too. tom doesn't think anything of it though."

"yeah i don't like that. that's not correct."

"we also think she's only dating georg to either get close to tom or she's only with him because he's famous."

"i 100% agree with you."

"we're trying to catch her out."

"good idea , let's go back. also swap places with me."

"thank you." anja was now extra glad she was starting to like alie.

They headed back , anja told tom to move up because alie wanted to swap seats with them.

Now it was bill , gustav and mina , georg and luna and alie and then tom / anja sitting next to each other.

"so tom what do you think of alie?" anja whispered to him.

"she's a nice girl. i think her and bill would be cute."

"i'm glad you agree." anja laughed.

Tom placed a hand on her thigh as anja laid her head on his shoulder.

They were watching a horror movie. Anja jumped hid her head on toms chest. At first he laughed but then comforted her.

"it's okay meine liebe it's just fake," he said.

"yeah but still." she whispered.

She started to feel uncomfortable so she sat on his lap like bridal style with her legs over his. Her head rested on his shoulder and her arm around his nape.

He faced her , giving her a kiss that she returned. She could feel luna staring at them. Anja saw this as an opportunity. She placed her hand on his cheek , making out with him. She smirked against his lips.

They pulled away from each other. Hugging.

Once the movie was over , they all said goodbye to alie and each other but before that , anja told gustav , mina and bill that alie was on board with the whole luna thing. Which made them all happy.

Anja was feeling tired so her and tom fell asleep in his room.

hope you all enjoyed babes.

xoxo author💋.