Breaking Up story

You headed to the music room. Shutting the door behind.

"AHHHHH, PARK JIMIN YOU JERK!!!!!!!!" You screamed your lungs out, "I HATE YOU, I HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE DEATH!!!" You sat on one of the chairs in the room as you cried your eyes out. The only thing that made you run to this room was because it was soundproof. You could scream as loud as you can. Your boyfriend just dumped you.

That idiot didn't even go after you. Well, of course he won't. Why did you even think he would? He is obviously playing with you.

You took a deep breath, calming yourself. You were really pathetic, how could you let him do this to you? The more you thought of it, the angrier you became.

"Why are you so noisy?" There was a voice coming from behind.

You wiped your tears to take a better look. It was Min Yoongi, he was laying on the mattress in the corner of the room. This guy, pft.. How do you know him? It was more like how could you not? He was one of Park Jimin's best friends. You hung out in his house several times when you dated Park Jimin.

"It's over, huh?" Nothing new about Jimin and his short time relationship.

"He said.. I'm too kind." You cried, "HOW COULD SOMEONE BE TOO KIND! AM I SUPPOSED TO SLAP HIM AFTER WE DATE AND SAY HE IS ANNOYING HORNY ASS?"

"It means he wanted to sleep with you but you didn't let him." He shrugged.

You turned around facing him. He was right.

Jimin did tease you about it for the last several weeks, but you said you weren't ready just yet. So, he just kissed and let you know that he was hard for you and maybe with every girl he dates, who knows? You were in a relationship with him for around two or three months, it was fluttering when someone as fancy as him asked you to be his girlfriend.

"I'm very stupid." You muttered.

"Well, I won't argue with that." Yoongi said indifferently, you never really talked to him before. Just knowing him as Jimin's friend.

"He must be making fun of me..." Some sympathy will help.

Yoongi stared at your face for a few seconds,  "If you're done screaming, you can go out. I need to sleep." Maybe not from this person, you thought sarcastically,

"You are just like him. A jerk." You murmured.

"I can hear you." His lips turned into thin lines. His eyes were closed, he was not really sleeping he's just waiting for you to leave. You should be embarrassed enough after he ignored you, right?

"What's with the boys anyway? Do you feel good after playing with someone's feelings?" You started to rumble again.

"Oh you are not done yet..." He sighed.

"He is stupid. He just didn't know it. Acting all charming to every girl." You paused, "You know, I actually caught him flirting with another student back then. Why didn't I dump him that day? I might have some dignity to save."

"And.. she keeps going..." Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"Tell me why..?" Yoongi startled when you were squatting beside him all of the sudden. You pouted, "Did he ever mention me?"

"I never listen to him much, like you now."

He said plainly.

"Rude." You sighed.

Yoongi observed your face. He didn't really remember you, Jimin had many girlfriends, he could be with someone when he already had one. Yoongi didn't bother to remember all of them.

"What?"  You barfed, Why was he staring at you like that?

"If you want someone who doesn't play. You shouldn't date Jimin in the first place." He said then. You knew he was right. Again.

You weren't his first or second or even his third girlfriend. He had been in many relationships before. And you were just one of those girls now.

"I think he could change a little.."

"Oh, boi, you don't seriously believe you can change your boyfriend's bullshit?" He tilted his head, "You guys need to stop believing that. It's stupid." He added.

"Well, thank you, that's very helpful. I hope i heard that before i dated him" You said sarcastically. You snorted out your running nose to his clothes. Yoongi groaned, "I don't know... For a second I think, I had a better chance than anyone else. He was very nice."

Yoongi clicked his tongue. Pissed, "You girls are stupid." He spat.

"Shut up." You replied.

"Okay." He put his headphones back, turned up the volume higher, ignoring you.

You took another deep breath as you felt so much better after talking to Yoongi. Or forcing him to talk to you. Did he hide here most of the time? No wonder you barely see him in school. Besides, you weren't in the same class as him. Low chance you'll meet him again after this.

He was right about Jimin.

You got up and straightened your uniform. At least now your head was clear enough to go back to your class. Not that everyone expects you will last long with Park Jimin anyway. You cleared your throat.

"Thanks for listening..." You said in a low voice. He probably couldn't hear you because of the music in his ears.

Yoongi looked at your back as you walked away from the room. He really needs to lock the door next time.

Girls are bothersome.