Hurt and Heart

"So.. Do you like him now?" Yuuna giggled.

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about? I bet the cold temperature must hurt your brain." You called Yuuna to tell her about your sprained ankle. Your mom made a fuss about it, asking Taehyung to take good care of you. He was not so happy with the arrangement but for now, you will enjoy him pampering you. For the first time.

"You just spent an entire day with him." She thought you and Yoongi had a good chance. Yoongi was somehow matching your energy. And she likes how you were when you were around the boy. You were still you. When you dated Park Jimin, you were trying so hard to be a nice and sweet girl, In the end he's still dumping you. 

"Don't put a weird idea in my head, okay?" You rolled your eyes. Last time you did it yourself and it ended badly.

"Think about it. He's quite nice to you. I mean you could be too much." She was your friend all year long, she knows how awful you could be sometimes.

"No, I'm not." You sigh, "Yes, I am.. But.. still, don't think of it that way. I don't like him at all. We are only good friends."

"But does he make your heart race a little?" Yuuna teased.

"I'm going to hang up now. Good night you rascal."

"Did he carry you in his arms? Is he strong?"

"I'm going to hang up for real this time." Yuuna sounded satisfied with your grumpy voice. For once she got a chance to pay back your quirky behavior, "But I think he is strong.. unexpectedly.."

"Well, there you go." She chuckled.

"Tch, he just doesn't have the heart to leave me. But for a sec I think he's close to it..." Because you believe he's going to leave you for real.

"Good night, Y/n. Have a Yoongi dream."

"Shut up." You hang up.

Well.. he did make your heart race a little.. For a really good reason. The warmth from his back, how nice he smells, and your arms that circle on his shoulder. He must've hated you lots. You could play them back scene by scene.. Just hoping he did not feel your heart thump hard.

"Don't be upset, but I think I sprained my ankle."

"You what?" Yoongi came to your side.

"My ankle.."

"... I'm going to leave you here." Yoongi was beyond done, he spent all of his patience towards you today.

"... I guess you could do that also.." You will find a way. You were a smart girl, you'll figure something out.

"... If you ever told anyone about this, I'm not going to talk with you anymore."

"Tell what?"

Yoongi squatted in front of you, "Climb up. I'll carry you in my back."

"For real? You let me .. okay, cool." You quickly get on his back before he changes his mind.

"Damn it, you are heavier than I thought."

"I eat, okay. I have a normal appetite for a growing girl my age."

"You surely do."

The walk somehow felt longer than it should, perhaps it was your weight or the tense that you tried to ignore. You stay quiet, biting your lips.

"Don't you dare to sleep on my back." Hearing no shit from you he wondered if you were sleeping. Nothing impossible.

"I'm not sleeping." "I'm saving your energy." If you open your mouth it'd most likely be an argument so..

"Good thinking. I'm bringing you to the clinic. I saw one over there. This needs to be treated."

Yoongi carried you back to your brother's place also, he's this little to throw you out to the street. You could imagine the face he made all the way. But he's not complaining a bit.

"..." Yoongi looked around the area. Your brother will not return until late, what should he do?

He can't leave you alone. Or can he?

"We smell like squids." You said. The reek of sweet from the cycling and long trip to the clinic all the way back home.

Yoongi walked around the place, looking for this and that. You watched him in silence.

He could ask but he doesn't so you just let him do whatever.

"Come on.." "I help you."

"What do you want me to do?" You frowned, you are half useless if he forgot.

"To clean yourself. Or do you need me to do it for you?"

"I can do it myself!" You hissed.

Yoongi waited in front of the bathroom. He was able to hear everything inside. The sound of you dropping your clothes, a small whimper because you are trying to take off your pants, the running water filling the tube, your imbalanced steps and stuff..

"What the fuck am I thinking." Yoongi cursed under his breath as he moved away.

You were probably inside for half an hour. He's cautious the whole time.

"I'm done." You announced.

Yoongi stares at your pitiful state. He should probably leave.  Just now he thought about something utterly stupid.

"What?" He asked. Yoongi looked away.

"Nothing.. Your face is red." You said. Is he blushing?

"Your face is red, too." He said.

"I'm hot." You cleared your throat.

"So am i!" Yoongi pulled the shirt on his chest back and forth, fanning them, "I'm going back. Call your brother." You did not think he'd really leave until he did. He put all the water bottles and snacks on the table near you, "Don't move around."