I think you will never get over him

"You look beautiful." Jungkook pecked your bare shoulder.

"We aren't going to do it again even if you kiss my feet." Jungkook giggled, you just finished the last touch for your looks tonight. He had been a good boy for not marking your skin where it showed, "Help me with this." Jungkook happily kneeled in front of you, helping you with the heels.

"I want you all over again." He winked at you

"You are not going to ruin my makeup." He was looking good himself with the tie that you two could use later for heating the game on the bed. He had invitations for company dinner. Jungkook is literally begging you to come with him. You were busy yourself with the new project and all but you couldn't refuse him, knowing he wasn't usually this forceful. Jungkook opened the car door for you. Always being the gentleman you loved.

The two of you arrived at the fanciest restaurant in town. To be here you should at least make reservations months ago.

"Sit here," Jungkook pulled the chair for you

"Where is your colleague?" You frowned.

"They'll be here soon." Jungkook smiles warmly. Suddenly his pocket felt so heavy.

You looked around the area feeling like you didn't belong here. Hoping all of his colleagues will show up soon.

"Y/n?" A very beautiful elderly woman recognized you when she passed by, "You look gorgeous. How are you my dear?"

"I'm fine.." You didn't expect to meet her here. Mrs Jang. Old face with memories.

"I've to go. Hope you and this young man here have a great time." She excused herself.

Jungkook cleared his throat. Pulling the velvet box from his pocket.

Your eyes were stopping into her table where a familiar figure sat. He wiped his mouth carefully as he listened to the old man in front of him. He looked out of the world, reflecting a very young man with class.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" Jungkook was on his knee. You looked down at him.

"Yoongi..."

"Excuse me?" Jungkook looked in the direction your eyes were glued to.

His old buddy, her ex boyfriend. Sitting right there. That's not what he expected when he decided to propose.

"It's Yoongi..." You can't take your eyes off of his figure. He wasn't the same boy you dated years ago. He was a full ass grown up man, "He is here..."

Jungkook closed the velvet box that had been opened without answer for too long. There were so many scenarios he had in mind when he finally asked you to marry him. But clearly not this one.

"Let's go. I lost my appetite." Jungkook left you dumbfounded. It took seconds before you snapped and chased after him.

"What happened?" You pulled his arm as soon as both of you were outside.

"I'm proposing to you and your reaction was Yoongi." He slammed the car door closed.

"You proposed?" Yes.. yes he did. A glimpse of him kneeled in front of you just a minute ago filled your head. He was on his knee.

"Yes, I did. But maybe you are not interested." He chuckled bitterly.

"I'm sorry.." So he planned all of this to propose to you. Jungkook took you to the boutique to buy this dress. He got you these very pair of shoes that you said you like so much. And he booked the restaurant. You knew it wasn't easy. He had been planning it for a long time. And you just ruined all of it. The worst case of all, you cannot fix it.

"Jungkook.. i.."

"Even now.. did you say 'yes' yet?" He looked directly to your eyes, "I think we are pretty clear about your feelings."

"You know I love you.. It just..-"

"What do I do for a living? Do you know where my office is?" You can't answer him.

That's not fair.

Were you really never paying attention to him? What was his job? Wasn't he the IT guy..? Your eyes were teary. He was right. Your mouth can't even say yes to him. You didn't think marriage would suit both of you right now. He drove home and dashed out from the car as soon as he parked. You were chasing behind him.

"Jungkook, wait." He took his luggage from the closet and started to throw his clothes inside, "Oh, dear.." You cried.

"We need a break." He said carefully, his big doe eyes wandered on your face, "I'll stay at my friend's. Don't worry. We can talk after you are ready." He said kindly.

"Jungkook.. please. Just stay here. This is your place." You were the one who moved to his place after both of you decided to start living together.

"It's faster if I pack my stuff than yours." He smiles bitterly. You touched his back. He turned around and slightly gave some space between the two of you.

"Y/n, i love you. I really do, but I can't do this. I think you will never get over him." You dated him for years. He never felt you were his. Today just proved it all.

"That's not true..."

"See you later." He dragged his luggage out.

Can I do it? Marrying Jungkook? You knew you'd be lying if you answered that with yes.