I want to see you

"What?" You barked. Yoongi stared too long at your blushing face.

"You are so beautiful..." He looked away as those words embarrassed him.

You sat beside him. He was practicing his song for the piano competition earlier but now.. your clothes were all messy. The skin on your neck was covered by red bruises.

Yoongi just kissed you, maybe that's where the words came from.

"It's not like you're giving me a sweet compliment." You giggled. Even after several months in a relationship, he better call you by ugly and other insulting names. Hearing him call you beautiful just flutters.

His fingers were playing with your uniform button. He leaned once again and captured your lips. You buried your fingers on his hair, locking him close. It didn't seem enough. He wasn't himself today, you could tell just by the kiss alone. He was more than passionate.

"Yoongi.." You parted yourself from him.

"Hmm?" He didn't seem to want to stop, Yoongi slid down the uniform from your shoulder. It showed your laces bra. You grabbed it close again, hiding your bare skin from him, you didn't even realize when he was done unbuttoning it.

"It's getting hot here, isn't it?" You cleared your throat, "Do you want ice coffee?" You hurriedly buttoned back your uniform but Yoongi was stopping you.

"I want to see you..." He said huskily. Yoongi played with the bra band on your shoulder, pulling it down carefully. Your face was burning. You tried to keep your heart beat calm but it thumped as it was about to burst out. He lifted you up and placed you on the piano tuts, it made a rattling sound. Your heart dropped.

"Oh, lords." You want to push him away.

Yoongi didn't waste another second to kiss you again. This time he made sure you can't escape him, "Yoongs..." He nibbled your ear.

Your moans made him want to do more. He wanted to hear the voice coming out from you. He liked how obedient you were. He is obsessed with the sweet scent that linger on your skin.

Yoongi shifted his eyes to yours. His stare was like swimming deep into your soul. It wasn't the first time he touched you like this. Just.. secretly both of you know these things will lead somewhere more. The kiss went more passionate and rougher. He caressed your back as he took off the hook on your bra.

"Yoongi..." He pecked you one more time before slid down the nude color bra you wore. It was the first time he saw your bare chest. He massaged each of them gently. They looked full on his hands.

You consciously shoved your chest to him. Slowly placing yourself back to his chair. Straddling him. It was not fair if he was the one who drove you crazy. You unbuttoned his shirt as well while he kept himself busy by marking your chest here and there.

You were aroused more than ever, you were hating him for making you feel this way. The urge to touch him and have him conquer you.

The lust blurred your judgment, you let him do whatever he wants. Including his hands which are now crawling under your skirt. Normally you'll shove him back and run away, but this time you want him too.

You could feel the bulge under his pants. You threw your head back as you started moving back and forth on his crotch. Yoongi grabbed your ass and lifted you up without breaking the kisses. Both of you were bumped onto the stuff around before reaching his bedroom.

Yoongi threw you to the bed, he smirked as he unbuckled his pants and jumped on you with a lustful grin on his face.

"What?" He shook his head, kissing your smart mouth. Grinding his hard part to you. Your curious hand grabbed him under there harshly. He was surprised and actually liked seeing you being bold.

He was sucking on your folds, making your head go light and your breath turned heavy. He was unraveling the tie on your stomach. You pushed him lightly, slowly going down for him. You saw it, the girl gave blowjob. It didn't seem hard and you wanted to please him too. Yoongi looked at you, tempting. He knew it was your first, but the eagerness in your eyes excited him. You grasped his ding carefully, hesitantly putting it into your mouth. Trying to remember how the girl on that porn site is doing it. Your tongue wet his tip as your hand moves up and down on his shaft.

"Just like that, smart girl." His words gave you confidence, "Hmm.. good girl Y/n.."

The more he praised you the more you wanted to please him, "You drive me crazy, you know that?" He was impatient, Yoongi lifted you back to the bed. He aligned his part and entered your tight fold

Started thrusting hard and fast. It hurt so bad you scratched his back mercilessly.

"Sorry your first isn't gentle."

You slept over at his place that night. Can't afford to walk. Your legs was sore for some reason. Some specific reason.

Yoongi kissed your shoulder.

"I swear to God if you mark me again I'm going to sleep on the couch." He chuckled

"Your skin is very beautiful, every inch of it." He had been slowly making laces on your back with many many hickeys.

You turned around, facing him. Yoongi traced the red marks on your chest. You could feel he was aroused again.

"You are bigger than I thought." He grabbed one of your boobs.

"You know, usually the boys pamper their girlfriend after their first. Why are you being more perverted?" He smiles, "I'm not leaving the bed yet. I'm still here hugging you. Isn't it pampering too?"

"I'm hungry..."

"I should've known you better." Yoongi got off the bed, "Pizza and coke?"

"You are the best." You giggled.

"I am, baby." He kissed your forehead.