I can live with it

Alea knew you too well. After a certain date, the flowers stop coming. Along with you who come back driving your old car.

"Hey.." Jungkook greeted you on the phone.

"Oh, hey.. I'm going to be at least an hour late. I'm sorry. Should we reschedule for some other time?"

"I don't mind waiting. I'm still in the office anyway." Jungkook looked at your office building. He was there for half an hour. Guess, he should wait a bit longer.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Text me when you are almost done so I can pick you up on time." He replied.

"Okay. See you." You tapped the table with your pen as you ended the phone call. The fact you just lied to him about the extra hour you need to take, you wish he will call it off. But it didn't go as you planned. You should've known him better.

"Don't we have any more jobs?" Alea frowned

"I forget I've got something left to do. You could go home first."

"Alright. See you on Monday." Alea stopped by the door frame, "Jungkook had been waiting for an hour, Y/n."

"I'll be down soon. Just need a second." You reassured her, "He's still calling, huh?"

"He always worries about you, Y/n."

Jungkook was angry, you didn't hear from him for weeks. It wasn't like you expected him to forgive you. That day, how much he felt betrayed was shown on his face. He didn't let you touch him. Your heart bleeds to see him refusing your explanation tho nothing you say could make him feel better. You decided not to call him or do anything. Keeping yourself busy, occupied with work. But he can't lie and his love for you was even bigger than stupid deal you had with Yoongi. Everybody loses their path sometimes, right? He just needs to guide you back. Hoping he could bring you to his side and this time the two of you will settle for good.

_____

Yoongi was eyeing her belly that barely showed any sign of bump. He didn't say anything. Kath asked him to take her to see a doctor for a monthly check up. He didn't usually want to go with her.

The doctor did the ultrasound scan on her belly. Yoongi stands beside Kath.

"She has a strong heartbeat, Mrs. Absolutely healthy baby."

"Isn't it amazing, Honey?" Kath squeezed his hand, "Can we know the gender yet?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, Congrats, it's a girl. I'm sure she will be as beautiful as her mother."

"Just like I want it!" Kath looked at Yoongi with the biggest grin on her face, "I love her already." Kath caressed her stomach.

"Can we abort it?" Yoongi asked with zero compassion on his face.

"Yoongi, honey, what are you talking about?" She chuckled, pretending all he said was a stupid joke. The doctor cleared her throat, can't be more awkward.

Kath slammed the door shut. She held her anger all the way back to the house. Her image was everything. She didn't want the driver to feed something to talk to their maids about their marriage. It was already weird that Yoongi never stayed here.

"CAN WE ABORT IT? FUCK YOU MIN YOONGI!" She slapped his face.

He stared blankly at her. He couldn't care less. His heart was numb since you left. You were slipping away from his hands. All because of the baby. That thing that claimed innocence took you away.