He promised the girl

Kath is pregnant...

She will have a baby with Yoongi. Why didn't he mention it? Not once. If he was only married to Kath, you could close your eyes and pretend it was nothing. But.. with a child

It was like you were officially admitting you took someone else's husband and father.

You were a human too. When you decided to agree to be his woman. It crossed your mind the thought of having a baby with him. Making your own family over his other..

What've you done, Y/n?

You looked at the teardrop streaming down from your eyes. You were crying your heart out. This was too much.

Yoongi went to his bachelor party. He just texts you to wait for him. He won't be long and he missed you so much.

You couldn't reply to his message.

This place was suffocating now.

Everything was crumbling around you.

Should you say something to him? About the baby and all.

Tomorrow is the wedding.

You were pretending to be asleep when he came back. Yoongi sat beside you and caressed your face. He wanted to kiss those red lips until the owner awakened.

But he couldn't.

There was a trace of tears on your cheek and he could tell your eyes were swollen.

His heart ached for you. He promised he will marry Kath. He promised the girl could have him before he met you.

He couldn't retreat from the marriage.

He couldn't let Kath's father get disappointed if he called off the wedding.

For that, he will hurt you a little.

The bed beside you was empty when you were awake. You were pretending so good that you fell asleep for real. Yoongi was hugging you for as long as you can remember.

Of course he had to leave early. He had a wedding to attend. You inhaled his scent on the bed sheet as you took your phone from the night stand.

Dialing one certain number.

"Jungkook..."

Yoongi was standing at the end of the aisle. He looked stunning in that black suit.

If only.. you were the one who he waited for.

If only.. you were the one who'll walk on those rose petals carpet and exchange vows with him in the next 10 minutes.

The wedding march was playing in the background as the bridesmaids entered the church followed by the bride herself.

Her smile was beautiful. The white dress she wore was clearly custom made by a famous designer. She was crowned by a diamond tiara, a gift from her father. Kath was the only child, she shall have everything she wants.

Yoongi took her hands from his father.

And their journey started ahead.

"You don't have to be here, Y/n..." Jungkook was standing beside you.

"I have to." You fake a smile. He didn't know the little deal you had with Yoongi. You called him and shamelessly asked if you could stay in his place.

You left Yoongi's place. Bring nothing but yourself just like when you came in.

Let him go, Y/n. He will have a child with Kath. You should've turned down his offer in the first place. How could you think of being someone's mistress? You must've lost your mind. But you wanted him...

"Y/n..." Jungkook put his arm around your waist. He hates watching you breaking apart, "Let's leave now.." Yoongi and Kath just walked out from the church hand in hand. You can't take your eyes off them. They absolutely belong together.

"The bride will throw the banquet. You two should join." A young man beside you talked cheerfully.

Jungkook looked at your lifeless gaze, "No, actually we should leave." He answered. Ignoring his answer you join the crowd. For the last time, you want to see him like you always did, from far away.

Kath threw the banquet and it landed on the girl beside you. She screamed out the joy as her eyes looked at her.

It was very magical how he found you in the crowd. Your eyes locked with Yoongi, you forced a smile.His eyes went wide. He knew that face you put on. How deep he had hurt you? Kath looked at the direction her husband stared at to find his mistress was attending her wedding.

"I love you.." You mouthed to him.

Yoongi released Kath's hand that linked on

him, "Did you tell her?" He asked sternly.

"Does it matter?" She snapped.

"Did you tell her?!" This bitch had a gut to come here and ruined my wedding day. I'll destroy you to the bones.

"Yes." Kath took his hand again, but Yoongi yanked her harshly.

"You are crossing the line!" Yoongi yanked her hand and ran down the pavement for you. He turned his head all around but he found nothing. You were already gone.

Kath couldn't be more embarrassed after Yoongi left the church without her. Leaving her here on her own. Her father asked her what happened and she couldn't even answer.

Yoongi raced his car to maximum limit, driving back to the house he bought you.

He pressed the door password hurriedly, his heart was shattered that he messed up the number several times.

He was still in his wedding suit. He was supposed to be at lunch with his wife.

"Y/n!" Yoongi called you out, "Baby!" Yoongi opened the main bedroom, empty. He checked in the closet, empty. Yoongi ran to the kitchen, "Y/n!" There was no sign from you. He called your number dozens of times but you didn't answer him.

"Y/n!!!!" He screamed. Yoongi closed his eyes, steadying his breath. The house was empty. You weren't here. None of the stuff in the house was taken. Everything was the same as when he left you this morning.

His eyes caught the car key he gave you on the living room table. He told you to wait because he won't spend a night with Kath.

He should've woken you up and talk to you instead of letting you sleep..

He wanted to strangle Kath so bad now.

Yoongi smashed the vase on the table to the floor. No matter how much he hates her now. He can't leave Kath. He promised to marry her. After all they had been through. He decided it was the price to the help her family offered him.

Yoongi never thought he'll meet you again.

Unfinished love story that remained in his heart. When he decided to take his father's place. Yoongi expressed his feelings. There was no time for that. He had weight on his shoulder to carry. Kath was there to take care of his needs. They were closer than ever. She was with him all the time. Everybody knows he will end up marrying her like today. But when he saw you. His world was upside down.

Yoongi dialed his secretary, "Y/n left."

"Where are you, Mr Min?" He asked worriedly. Who tf left his own wedding?

"Look for her. I want to know if she comes back to his old place." Yoongi ordered.

"I'll look for Y/n, Mr Min. You should go back to the wedding party. I will find Miss Y/n for you."