Screw work, I quit!

Yoongi learnt your company proposal.

He was satisfied with the presentation you did. What a shame you didn't handle their project. His secretary just informed him that you weren't in charge of their company, that you just help your seniors. Seems like you made quite a life for yourself.

Yoongi never checked on you after he left the country nor after he came back. There was no time for feelings at the time. He lost contact with all of his friends as well. He didn't make any social media accounts since he wanted no distraction.

Yoongi loosened his tie.

He reminisced your high school figure in his head. Young blunt lady who was basically born with tag trouble. You were even beautiful now. Your hair was shorter than he remembered. You dyed it with a light brown color, suited you well.

The thoughts brought a smile to his face.

"What's with that face?" Kath interrupted him, "How was the meeting, baby?"

"Good."

"It's not like you, going to the unimportant meeting by yourself." She walked around his table and stopped by his chair, massaging his tense shoulder.

Everyone knows her as his woman.

Sure, they heard about the wedding too but it wasn't really convincing since the male lead always keeps things for himself.

"They are good. I wanted to make sure this project went smoothly."

"If you say so. Anyway, I checked on the wedding invitation list. You don't invite any of your friends from high school." She sat on his lap, playing with his tie.

"I don't talk with them anymore."

"Really? Should I get contacts? I could make some calls." She reassured him. Clearly she knew who to invite when they finally had the wedding.

"I'm working now. Can we discuss this later?" Kath put her arm around his neck.

"It's nearly over at your work time. When was the last time we had sex on your table?"

____

You were unboxing your stuff.

It was smaller than Jungkook's place. Should be cozy since you live alone.

I will die here and nobody will find my body until it rotes to the bones.

That was a very depressing thought for the first day living alone. You bought takeout since you didn't really cook. Jungkook did...

Come to think of it, he was the one who shopped for groceries as well. You barely went with him. No wonder you could save more money since you live with him.

Now you have to pay for your own expenses.

I should've said yes...

You shook the thoughts.

Jungkook deserved better. Someone who'll love him tirelessly. Someone who appreciates his love and affection.

These boxes can wait.

You opened your luggage and changed into something suitable to get yourself a free drink. Couple of shots won't hurt.

You chuckled at yourself. How long has it been since you went out to the club?

Your assistant frowned. Alea was in her book when you called. Seems like you need a friend. She watched you on the dance floor, she was too embarrassed to join in. Plus she didn't drink enough. She wants to be sober to drive you back.

"Y/n, i think you have enough.. Let's go home.." It took her half an hour to gather the courage to drag you out from the dance floor, "Can you stand?" Never see you in this state. She was wondering which case made you this crazy. Moving out from Jungkook or the fact you turned down his proposal.

"It's still early!" You yelled at her.

"We have to work tomorrow."

"Screw work. I quit!" Alea mentally facepalms herself, note to herself, next time you call for drinks, reject. "How could he pretend like he didn't know me!" You stumbled all the way to the bar and ordered another drink.

"Stop giving her drink, she is drunk already! Do you want to be responsible if someone kidnap and rape her?!" Alea snapped at the bartender.

"I'll take care of her." A deep male voice startled her.

"Er.. Mr. Min." She bowed immediately. How was he here?

"You can leave. I'll send her back." He reassured your assistant.

"But.. I can't. She will be mad. I'm not supposed to leave her with you, Mr. Min." What the hell is this man doing here? She smells fishy business.

"Don't worry. We are friends from highschool. She knows me well."

You blinked in slow motion. Trying not to fall asleep. Min Yoongi was talking to your assistant, you giggled. Your head must be playing with you.

"What are you doing here?" You tugged at his shirt, "You left me..." You mumbled, "you.. left.. me.." you repeated the words just like he can't hear you.

"Come on. Leave your assistant from this trouble." Yoongi pulled you inside his arm.

"You can go home." Alea nodded in confusion, "Thanks for coming."

"Y/n, you really know him, right?" She was still worried. Can't afford to be responsible if someone finds your dead body cut into small pieces inside a box.

"Yes." You snuggled to Yoongi. Inhaling his unfamiliar scent.

"Here is my number. You can call if you are very worried about her." Yoongi handed Alea his business card.

"A.. alright then. I'll leave her in your hand. Please take her home. I'll text the address."

"Sure." Yoongi looked down at you, who was having a hard time just to stay awake.

Alea looked back several times before the crowd waved back, she lost sight after both of you.

Yoongi carried you to his car.

He asked his secretary to get your personal information and send people to follow you.

The man informed him that you went outside and went to the club getting drunk and started dancing with random male wildly.

You could say he came right away.

Yoongi put your seatbelt on. He checked on the address Alea sent him.

It was different from the address he got from his secretary. So he decided to take you to his place instead. You could go wherever your place after you were sober later.

He left you in his room to make a cup of coffee when he came back you weren't on the bed. Seems like you undressed yourself all the way to the bathroom.

"Y/n?" Yoongi peeked through the half open door. You wrapped yourself with his towel.

"Where am i?" That question came out half whispered, "It's not my place." You said again. Still whispering.

"You are in my apartment." He kneeled beside you, "Do you want to wash up?"

"I don't know.." You looked at his face. Were you in the dream or something?

"I'll get some clothes for you to change. Wait here, okay?" But he felt real.

"Wait.." You held him where he was, "Kiss me, so I can tell if this is a dream or not."