Feeling Approach

"Riding a bicycle?" Yoongi picked up your call early in the morning. Kind of regretting it after hearing you ask him to ride a bicycle.

"Yes, I see the park around my brother's place." You were in high spirits, you could not sleep last night, your brother invited a bunch of his friends and they were fuckin loud. You fell asleep almost three in the morning only to wake up by the sound your brother made with his girlfriend. He's surely energized.

"I don't want to." Yoongi refused. Sometimes he thought you lacked common sense. He can't ever guess what you do next.

"You can't ride a bike, can you?" You asked.

"I can." He snorted. Here you comes.

"I think you can't.. Alright, I'll save you from embarrassment. We can put two extra wheels, you know the ones like the kid just learning how to bike."

"I hate you, please be aware of that." Yoongi groaned, getting up from his bed, "You better buy me breakfast for this."

"I just received money from my parents, I will treat you to a nice lunch also."

"I'm not spending the whole day with you." Or else he'll be damned.

Yoongi came with a thick hoodie and beanie. You showed him the poor sandwich and a cup of warm coffee. It must be cold by now. It was not your fault he came so late.

"You must be kidding me.." Yoongi snorted.

"I'm hungry while waiting.." You grinned

"You can have them all." Yoongi sipped his coffee, "I want to go back now." You were tricking him to be here and eating half the food you promised to him, not to mention the cold coffee on his hand.

"Whattt? Not fun. Come on, the bike rent is there." "Give me your money."

"... My? My money?" You reached into his pocket, taking out his wallet and pulling some cash out of it.

"I already bought breakfast so you have to treat the bike."

"You mean the breakfast you eat and this?"

"Yes, exactly my point."

Yoongi was speechless, it was still morning and he was not sure what was really going on right now. Seems like he was at a loss.

"How can Yuuna be friends with you? She seems like a decent person." Meanwhile you were witty and wicked.

"What? Are you interested in my bestie? I can match the two of you."

"The only thing that interests me is leaving you here."

He did not lie when he said he could ride. The two of you rode the bike until the sun was high, or you did, Yoongi was lying down under a tree after a while. You had a lot of energy to spend.

"Are you done?" You sat next to him, Yoongi handed you a bottle of water. You said you did not sleep last night but he found it was hard to believe with all of the energy you have.

"Yes.. I'm hungry." It's almost lunch time.

"Let's get something to eat then." He's hungry himself. He'd never let you make a plan after this. You were surely unreliable.

"You sure? You look so pale right now, perhaps you want to go back."

"What? You are buying me lunch and don't try to escape. I'm going to spend your good intentions well."

"Don't rip me off.. I'm still poorer than you."

Yoongi did not hold back and ordered a few dishes. You sulked at him as you paid for the meal. You thought he was joking when he said he's going to order all of that.

"Are you sure you can finish all of it?"

"I'll ask them to wrap it if I can't finish." "Don't worry. I will enjoy them for my dinner."

"I'm not worried.."

Yoongi smirked to see your sullen face. The only thing that can upset you was food and he's going to use it all the way. He can't believe he ended up spending this wonderful Sunday with you. It could be worse. He's living with his dad now. So it could be worse any time.

"Aren't you going to visit your mom today?"

"My dad is with her." And he honestly did not want to be in the middle. It was bad enough when he's little. He wanted to avoid it as best as he could now.

"So.. are they like.. I mean.."

"Do you have to know everything?" He asked, you could tell that he's slightly annoyed right now.

"I just want to have a conversation." You muttered.

"Leave my family out of the topic then." He said with a cold face.

"Oookayyyy." You rolled your eyes. You did not mean it that way, okay.

That was the lunch..
And something bad happened on the way back.
You jumped from a platform to another one. It was further than you expected.

"You can't stay still do you?" Yoongi scolded you.
You lowered your head, indeed you were the one strong, "I don't mean to fall, don't you think?"

"Well, if you think about jumping from there to here, it lowers the success rate, don't you think? It's not like you have an athletic body to do it."

"What if I can!"

"But can you?"

"... I'm literally on the ground."

"Get up. let's leave. Your brain must've burnt from the sun. That's the only reason you are being unreasonable right now."

"Don't be upset.. But i think I sprained my ankle..."