All of this would never be mine

It's his father huh? The tension was weird.

It didn't seem like they were close at all.

His father is much colder.

Well, now you know how he manages to be such a cold hearted person. Yoongi resembles his father a lot. You lost your appetite and just went back to your table. Mr. Jang left some documents for you to check. You worked on it immediately.

It was boring.

Once you're done you just type nonsense on the keyboard until lunch time. Mrs. Jang came with a clear confusion on her face but it didn't stop her from smiling at you. She was a really nice person.

"Why don't we have lunch together, dear. My treat." She winked at you.

"Yes, please!" You took your handbag and followed her. She wore those fancy stilettos, you liked how she dressed on a daily basis.

Your mom said Mrs. Jang never married. She had been working for the company forever. And that.. she might have had an affair with the CEO. Did that make her Yoongi's future step mother? Wow.

She ordered the food and you followed. Mrs. Jang kindly told you to order anything. But since you were a young girl with a normal appetite You politely ordered a big meal.

"Y/n, did something happen? Mr. Min asked me about you." You choked on the water.

Repeating the scene earlier today.

"Oh.. we met this morning when I was in Yoongi's office..."

"I see." Her face was uneasy, "Honey, maybe you should keep some distance with Yoongi in the office." You tilted your head, "I don't say you should stop being his friend, just... his life is already complicated enough now." She continued.

"But why? I mean it's already a one-sided friendship, he doesn't like me around him either." His face was like why can't you stay away from me.

"How should i put this.." She hummed, "His parents divorced when he's little. After that Yoongi lives with his mom. Now that she is sick, they can't afford to pay for her treatment. So Yoongi asked his father to help..." You were speechless.. It did sound bad. He had to go through all of that since he's young? No wonder he's bitter.

"In exchange for that help, Yoongi had to do whatever Mr. Min wanted." You thought his dad was mean. How could he do that to his ex wife and his own son. Heartless ran down into the family you guess.

"That's why he has that face.."

"You should keep this for yourself.." She told you so that you could anticipate and not get caught up in the middle.

"I won't tell anyone." You promised.

For you all of this working thing is just a bigger playground. But for Yoongi it was a chain. Was that why he was so quiet all the time? He had so many burdens on his shoulder. Why can he have a normal high schooler life?

"He was so adorable when he was little. I will never forget that little boy who cried so much when his parents were divorcing." Ms Jang continued, those times still clear in her memories. Can't imagine if you were the one who had to get through all of that, "His mom was a music teacher. Have you ever heard him play piano? He is really good at it."

Mrs. Jang cared about Yoongi very much. You recalled their interactions yesterday. Did he radiate some hatred to her? Hmm, it was too short but he didn't act harshly so it must be okay, "He loves his mom so much..." Would he be able to be kind to someone who ruined his family unless Ms Jang was never a mistress? You wrote the whole scenario in your head. Yeah... that can't be good.