New Beginning

"Babe, can you get me that shirt?"

"You can get it yourself. I'm busy." You tied your hair up. It was a great weekend but you were still busy with your work.

"Whatever. Get your ass here and eat your lunch." Jungkook dragged you from the bed. You almost dropped your laptop.

"Shut, what the hell are you doing!"

"You need to eat something." Oh? Yes, eat.

You were actually forgetting about it. Jungkook made you breakfast and lunch but you didn't touch both yet.

"I'm busy." That's all you can say. He threw you on his shoulder and carried you to the kitchen effortlessly.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!" You screamed out.

"I told you to eat!"

"And I will! Just wait a second." He put you to the chair in front of the kitchen counter.

"I'll get your laptop. Just eat first." His signature bunny grin showed up. He was working in a sort of IT company for games or something. You weren't sure. There were a lot of things that happened after high school.

"I have an important meeting tomorrow. If I can get this company. They give me more bonuses. I really like those heels we saw the other day." You munched and talked at the same time. Jungkook said he hates that habit of yours. But you didn't bother much.

"Great. Can we stop talking about work now?" Jungkook gave you the laptop, "Jimin called you last night but I didn't pick up."

"Ugh, he must be complaining about the sample I sent him."

"Are you still seeing him?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" You giggled. Jungkook was the cutest when he was jealous. There was literally nothing between you and Jimin anymore, but he can't easily accept the fact you chose him over Jimin.

"I had girlfriends too. They are all good looking." He bragged.

"I'm sure they are."

"Jealous of me a little!" He pouted.

"I am, baby."

The one he didn't know he should worry about didn't show up. Yet.