Just like the other boys

Your face was red with embarrassment. He had a girlfriend.

Oh God, if you walked in a bit later, you might have caught them.. well.. she was practically naked. You could see those black laces bras that you wouldn't have even thought to have in your closet. Definitely looked good on her. She was so daring and beautiful. Yoongi's hands were on her hips.

Stop imagining things, Y/n.

You didn't have a face to see him again after this. No more returning favor.

What year was she in? She wasn't from the second year obviously.

"I can't believe you left me alone with a guy I didn't know!" Yuuna freaked out. She was slapping your back.

"Sorry, but to be fair I just met him this morning too." You giggled.

"His kimbab was good tho.." Yuuna sulked, "Where are you going anyway?" She immediately ran away when she saw a chance. She was never comfortable with a male student, they are usually loud and perverted.

"Nowhere. Let's head back to class."

The scene played back in your head.

You clearly had no courage to do that at school. But those two .. looked comfortable doing it in the middle of the day. In school, music room to be exact. It must be thrilling.

You bit your lower lip. You are a pussy. That's why Jimin dumped you.

Yuuna cleared her throat nervously.

"Y/n, you know.. about the end of the year trip.. I think I want to come."

"Oh.. okay.. I'm just thinking about not coming but if you wanna go I guess I'll go."

"I'm thinking.. to confess to Jungkook..." You squint your eyes at her. Waiting for another word from Yuuna, but apparently that's it.

"Okay.. hmm.. Good luck then.." You pat her back to show some support.

"Thank you.. I just think it's the best time. If he rejects me, I'll cry the rest of the holiday and I can focus on my studies after that." She had that serious expression on her face.

Should you tell her the harsh truth? You smile bitterly.

Yuuna never had a heart break before, of course she thought she could get over her longest crush on one holiday. Silly.

"Jungkook is nice.. he might give it a try.." She said almost to herself, "Plus.. he can copy my homework if he dates me." She jokes over her nervousness.

"I'll date you for free homework too." You reassured her, she could be silly.

End year trip...

There must be a lot of confessions. It's a good chance to be all lovey dovey and spend time for some cuddles or more..

You could imagine all the fun.

"Hobi sunbae said he will be one of the coordinators. I didn't know if he was joking."

"Oh, really.. He looks nice tho."

"I guess." Jungkook was in the class when both of you entered. You did like him with that bunny smile and he was nice to you as well. Like who in his school hadn't had a crush on him. Must be at least once before they found out he had zero zero zero interest in dating.

You tidied up the papers Mr. Kim asked. You were the last student in class. Yuuna went home first, she will contact you later for shopping. Some new clothes for the trip. She wanted to look cute in front of Jungkook.

While you will shop for snacks.

You should bring the paper to the teacher room before you head back home.

"Alone again? Doing weird stuff?" Yoongi leaned on the door frame, startling you.

"You are clearly doing weird stuff." You answered awkwardly.

"That's fun. If you've done it." You could see a sly smile appear on his face. He walked with you to the teacher room.

"She is pretty tho. First year?" Conversation with him was easy. He didn't make things awkward. And you had no pressure to act nice to him. You can blurt things out.

"Yes." He answered shortly.

"Nice." You nodded, "I don't know you are dating." He waited for you until you came out from the room.

"Oh, we are not." You processed his words.

"But she was ..-" You stopped yourself. If he said she wasn't his girlfriend, that's it, "Good for you. You are a jerk just like the other boys." You said as you left him behind. How could they do it? You can't even think to do it with Jimin even though he was your boyfriend but Yoongi managed to get a girl to sleep with, without any clear status.

The girl let him, why were you acting so bitchy?

"Why are you angry? It's not like I'm cheating on you." Yoongi grabbed your arm. For a second he thought you were joking.

"I'm not angry!" Even though your voice raised a few pitches, you were not angry! At all!

"You are a weird girl." He let go of your arm.

"No wonder you can be friends with Jimin. You are just like him."

Smooth, Y/n. Why don't you spit on his face too? You'd like to blame Jimin for all the bitter mood you had. Ah, this is very frustrating!

"Yeah, no wonder he broke up with you too. If I was him, I'd dump you right away." Ouch.

You stop walking while watching his back further from you.

What the hell was wrong with you Y/n? He was all nice. Well at least he was honest about it. He didn't owe you any explanation. You barely know him! You were mentally scolding yourself.

"Oppa!" A girl waved to him, she was her. The one who was on top of him earlier today.

Look at her all pretty and sassy.

Let it go, Y/n. Let it go.

She walked to Yoongi's direction and linked her arm with his. Yoongi didn't seem bothered.

He said something to her and she laughed at it. The next scene made you want to strangle her, she turned around and glared at you. Geez, how dare she.

"I don't want your stupid fucking friend!" You yelled at them.

Okay, I must be out of my mind.

She giggled, "Stupid." She mouthed.

Yoongi didn't turn back even a little. Not that you wish he will.

"Hey, you, student who is swearing in the hallway!!" A teacher popped out of the room.

RUN!