Many years after

He sat in his office. He massaged his temple lightly as the other hand slid on the tablet. He almost finished with the documents in front of him.

"Mrs Jang, I need the report from that advertising company." He talked through the intercom, "When is the meeting schedule?"

"They are working on it. Tomorrow morning."

"Why don't we use the usual company?"

"They are brand new and offer us a fresh perspective. They sent us the sample. It's quite good." Mrs Jang reassured him.

"Alright."

"Your father expects you to join him for dinner tonight. Will you come with us?"

"Is that today?" He checked on his calendar.

He must be so busy that he missed it.

"Yes."

"I'll be there. Anything else?" After studying abroad for years. One year ago he came back and took his father's place in the company. It was rushed.

The company needs him.

_____

 TWO AND HALF YEAR AGO 

"Your father is very sick Yoongi." Mrs Jang's voice trembled. She just visited his father in the hospital.

Yoongi was sent to New York and Japan to learn about their business. Mrs Jang asked him to do it since he had no interest in doing anything. He was grieving his mother's death way too long. Yoongi hates his father. He didn't bother to hide it. His father made his mother's life miserable, just because he couldn't have her.

"I'm sick of him too."

"He needs you. The company needs you."

"It's not my company. I'm not responsible for it." Mrs Jang called him once in a while to make sure he was okay. But this time, he was expected to come back.

"If you don't think of him as a good reason to come back. Think about our employees. How many of them will be jobless if we hit the bottom. How many families will lose their income. How many children ..-" She choked, "Please..."

"Why didn't you marry and give him another child back then?"

Mrs Jang told him everything behind his parents' divorce. It was simply jealousy.

His mother thought your dad was screwing around with his secretary. How could she not when both of them spent so much time together and even went on a business trip together. Only both of them.

His mother was insecure.

She was an ordinary housewife while the other woman was a very young and beautiful lady who had accompanied his husband through thick and thin the company she knew nothing about.

It was true that Mrs Jang loved his father. He was a man who was very responsible to his family and charming as well. But she never dared to speak about her feelings since he was married. His mother was blinded by the jealousy towards her.

She gave his father an ultimatum neither to her or his secretary.

Yoongi's father took his wife too lightly.

It was ridiculous to fire Mrs Jang for nonsense, he said. He insisted on keeping his secretary while his own wife was poisoning her head with the thoughts of them being intimate while she wasn't around.

His father loves Yoongi's mom more than anything. But he lost her. There was no use to continue the marriage if she didn't trust him. He never talks to Mrs Jang about his private life. No matter how lonely he lives without his wife and their only child.

"Yoongi.." Now Mrs Jang dedicated her life for Mr Min Sr. and the company. Her life was here. She was the first to know when something happened.

"I will think about it." He finally said.

"Thank you. Let me know if you need anything. We will prepare your return as soon as you let me know."

"Not that quick." She was too excited.

"I mean take your time.." Yoongi didn't wait long. He packed his stuff and flew back to his hometown immediately.