Yuuna and Jimin

Yoongi's driver dropped you to Jimin's house. Since you promised to visit them when you had time. Yoongi didn't let you drive by yourself. It was pretty annoying, but you got tired of arguing with him. He just kissed each of your words until you gave up.

"Hi, how's my favorite pregnant lady doing?" Yuuna rolled her eyes.

"Don't you dare to bribe me with.. oh, my God, these are my favorite, i love you so much!" Yuuna took the shopping bags from your hands and checked what's inside.

"I bought these pillows for you. Pregnancy supporting pillow for better sleep."

She giggled, "I'm glad you are here.." The light on her face earlier was gone, replaced by red eyes and face.

"What's wrong Yuuna?" You placed all the shopping bags at the kitchen counter.

"Jimin..." She cried.

"What's with him?" You led Yuuna to the couch, "Shh.. stop crying baby.."

"I think he is cheating on me." She said half whispering.

"Are you sure?" Yuuna nodded, "Did you confront him?" You met him just weeks ago, the way he talked about Yuuna completely looked like someone who loves his wife.

"He had been acting strange, he came home late, and he didn't let me touch his phone at all. He was angry when I picked up one of his calls." She sobbed.

"Maybe he is just tired from work. You know he just got promoted." Yuuna shook her head, you wiped the tears that streamed down from her pretty eyes.

"He smells like another woman, Y/n. I can't satisfy him because I'm pregnant. Do you think.. he is out there.. with another woman.."

"Shh.." You tried to calm Yuuna. You knew his history wasn't that clean but Jimin was a different person after he met Yuuna. He stopped dating for fun and focused on her. People who bet on them were disappointed. He even married her. It wasn't impossible if he wanted to cheat but.. He just loves her too much.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"I don't know. I'm scared to hear if he really does that. What should i do if he really cheated on me?" You pat her back to comfort Yuuna, surely her tummy was all big now.

It must not be easy for her to stay all day at home, waiting for Jimin to come back and still worry over this kind of shit.

"Look who's here." Jimin approached both of you, "My two favorite girls. I mean my wife and our little baby girl inside." He laughed at his own joke, "Hi, Y/n.." Yuuna hid her face.

"I need to pee." Yuuna excused herself.

Jimin sat beside you, "Should we order take out? Yuuna doesn't really cook these days."

"Then shouldn't you have to take better care of her? She is carrying your child." Jimin chuckled, clearly he had no idea Yuuna thought he was cheating on her.

"Well, I don't complain when she needs more time for herself. I gave her best side of bed and she knew she could tell me everything. I'll do my best to keep her happy." Jimin shrugged, "Did she say something?"

"She is worried.." You knew you probably needed to stay out of their problems, but Yuuna seemed confused.

"She is overthinking." Jimin brushed you off.

"Did you spend more time outside than your own house?"

"Well, I do have to work since we'll feed more mouths soon. And I've been checking on baby stuff. Baby stuff is pricey.. since I only look at the good ones." When they called you to tell them that they were expecting. Both of them were so happy. Jimin can't stop smiling. He was proud of himself.

"She thought you were a cheating bastard." You can't help but break the news.

"She did?" His bright face turned gloomy

in a second, "She doesn't trust me, huh?"

"What are you two talking about?" Yuuna sat on the other couch, "Let's eat outside.

Y/n, brought us so much chocolate."

"She bought it for you, my dear. And why do you think I'm cheating?" You want to slap him on the face. VERY SMOOTH PARK JIMIN

"Y/n!" Yuuna whined.

"Don't blame her. You should talk to me in the first place." Jimin kneeled in front of his wife, taking her hands, "I'm never going to cheat on you, baby.. Never."

"But.. but.. you didn't let me pick up your call, you came home late or the other day you smell like a woman. How could you explain that?" Jimin chuckled.

"I don't want you to worry about my job. Most of the calls were from the company. I don't want you to think I'm overworking myself. I took more hours after work to teach the guy who will take my work when you give birth. I want to stay home to help you take care of the baby.." He smiles. You can't help but feel jealous over them. Jimin is the sweetest, "And i want to buy you a perfume. I passed by the store but.. I'm not sure if you'll like it. So I think I will take you there instead.."

"Oh, Jimin... I'm so sorry..." Yuuna hugged him tightly, "I love you so much." Here comes more water work.

"Why would I want a woman who sleeps with someone else's husband? That kind of woman is the worst." Jimin teased his wife. You choked.