Take this girl before I snap

"Why don't you sit in your own bus?" You know he wasn't supposed to be here.

"They are noisy." He answered shortly.

Yoongi closed his eyes again. He didn't say anything about the last time.

You wondered if you should mention it.

The bus started moving. Yuuna and Jungkook seemed to have a good talk. She was blushing like a steamed crab.

"Anyway about the last time..-"

"I'm going to ignore you. So please be quiet. Or you could move somewhere else." He snuggled to the window, the opposite of your direction. You looked for another seat, didn't want to spend the rest of the bus trip with him. Too bad Hobi was in the other bus.

People in your class played guitar and sang a song. You were trapped with Yoongi in the back of the bus.

You saw his hands, oh, they were quite nice.

He has long fingers. His skin was fairer than yours. Just great.

The bus trip felt like forever. You just sat there quietly. Done with your phone. Your battery almost died since you kept reopening the several apps over and over again.

Yoongi didn't even move a little.

How could he fall asleep so easily...

Fight with the gang, you laughed at those stupid thoughts. Look at him, come on..

But there was no smoke without fire, right?

You observed him up and down, looking for clear bruises or something.

Yoongi cleared his throat. One time, two times, three times, that's it.

"Let me sleep a bit more..." You hugged the warmth beside you.

"Geez, wake up already!" He raised voice as he shoved you away from him. You opened your eyes, gaining your consciousness carefully. Looking at your surroundings.

Several eyes are pinned at you, including Yuuna and Jungkook. He came to your sleepy face right away.

"You could switch with me.." Jungkook squatted in front of you.

"Huh?" You rubbed your eyes, "Are we there yet?" You asked half asleep.

"Almost." Jungkook answered, he had to admit that you look cute.

"Just move her away. She snored like a chainsaw." Yoongi put his headset on.

"No, I'm not!" You glared at him furiously.

"I'll sit here. You could sit with Yuuna."

"That's okay. Go back, go back. I'll annoy him a bit more." You were still glaring at Yoongi. Jungkook chuckled.

"Alright, then." Jungkook went back to his seat. Yuuna waved to you. She looks happy. Good for her.

You nudged Yoongi's shoulder, he ignored you. You repeated those actions until he turned his head to you.

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored, let's talk." He looked at you like a whole dirt he was ready to step on, "Come on, you know we could get along well." His face showed the same expression.

"No, thanks."

"Did you fight? They said you do.."

He chuckled, you didn't expect him to.