My love life is a mess

It had been so long since you saw his small smile. It brought you back to the past.

Will he do it?

He didn't hesitate to kiss you. His lips felt like melting on your mouth. His left hand traveled down on your back, supporting you while the other pulled you closer.

Yoongi lifted you up on his arm as you wrapped your hand to hold on him, dropping the towel that covered your half naked ass, revealing your bare chest that immediately met the fabric of his shirt.

Yoongi were biting and sucking your lower lip until it was swollen.

"Hmm.." You clear your throat. He didn't want to stop but you separated yourself from him. His face were still inch from yours. Yoongi leaned on for another kiss. He placed you on the bed. Your knees were weak, you had no idea was it because of Yoongi or the alcohol you drink earlier.

"Shall we continue?" It was unlike him, taking advantage of a half drunk woman.

Something rose inside his chest and he wanted to take you right here right now.

"Why did you pretend like you didn't know me in the meeting?"

Yoongi hovered over you, "Me? It was you who acted like a stranger." He chuckled, "You bowed and shook my hand, introducing yourself like we don't know each other."

Yoongi took your hands and pinned it up as he placed butterfly kisses all over your neck.

With all the consciousness left you managed to answer him, "Am I supposed to hug you or kiss you on the cheek, being all friendly?" You pointed at his chest repeatedly, "It was a public place for God's sake." He took your hand again.

"Well I don't mind." There was much difference between his touches now and then.

These hands were expert.

He shoved two of his fingers into your mouth before trailing it down to your undergarment, and slipped it aside as he rubbed on your folds. His lips were attacking your chest. Making your whimper and hunger to be filled. The more you want him inside the more he teased you.

No more words heard in the room, just the moans and grunts he earned from you.

___

Your alarm was ringing. You reached the nightstand but it wasn't there. It made sounds from the other side of the room.

Your toes were curled as you stretched your body on the bed. Your head was dizzy, you snuggled to the warmth next to you.

"Jungkook.." You wrapped your arm around him, "..." No, I don't live with Jungkook anymore. Then who the hell am I sleeping with?! You pulled away and covered your body with the blanket. Revealing Yoongi who was still sleeping.

"Oh God." You sighed. Yes, it was him. What have I done? Your clothes were shattered on the floor. You tiptoed and picked it up carefully. Get dressed as fast as you can. You looked around the room to find your purse. You should have had it with you when you left last night, right?

There was untouchable cold coffee on the table. You stared at it for a minute. He must have made this for you.

"You won't leave me like that one night stand, right?" His voice startled you.

"When you leave me without a single word. Did you think of me as a one night stand?"

"You won't understand." Yoongi got up from the bed. You covered your eyes, you didn't want to see him naked, "What are you doing?" He was already in front of you. Removing your hands from your face, "Don't tell me that you are embarrassed after last night?" Yoongi whispered in your ear. You were shrinking and looking down at his feet. He was actually wearing sweatpants.

"Why would i? Nothing I haven't seen before." You checked inside your purse. Looking for your car keys.

"Your assistant had your car." He read your mind. Yoongi lifted your chin, forcing you to see his eyes, "Why are you so rushed..? We had to finish what we started last night." He cupped your face, in the other second he parted your lips open and slid his tongue in. It brought back what had you done with him last night. It disgusted you.

You pushed him with all of your strength but he didn't budge. This wasn't the kiss you wanted when you finally met him. You bit his tongue hard, Yoongi groaned in pain as he released you immediately.

You slapped his cheek, the sound of it echoed in the room. Your hand was actually stinging too.

"Do you think.." You wiped your mouth, "Do you really think I will kiss you back after you leave me?"

"You did last night." He palmed his red stained cheek.

"I was drunk. I could charge you for raping!" He wasn't afraid of anything.

"You could try." You were about to slap him for the second time, but he caught your hand, "We didn't do anything. You fall asleep." He let go of your hand.

"You owe me an explanation! My love life is a mess because I can't forget you!" You hit his chest, crying, "I'm hurting everyone around me because I can't let go of you!"

"I don't ask you to." He said coldly.

"Min Yoongi!" You screamed out his name.

"Why I left was none of your business."

"I knew your mom died.. Stop lying, Yoongi.." He had a heart, you wanna bet on it. His expression didn't change a bit.

"You could leave." He refused to see you in the eyes, "If you need money for transportation you could take it from my wallet. It's on the table in the living room. Take as much as you want." Money... money..

"Sure, since you are CEO now, you could use money to get rid of the people." You scoffed, "Don't ever show up in front of me anymore! Just disappear like you already did these past years!" You were trembling from the anger. How stupid you could be y/n? If he loves you, he will come after you. If he loves you, he won't show up just now.

You dashed out from his apartment.

It's 8 AM.

Not late for work yet but you texted Alea and said you won't go to the office today.

Yoongi watched you leave the building.

Still loud, isn't she...

You unboxed your stuff and arranged your place after a mouthful of cereal you bought on the way back. Didn't feel like eating much.

You placed the last frame on the table.

And done. You threw yourself on the couch.

Recalling what really happened after you left the club with Yoongi. Ah, you flirted with him in the car. Thinking he was a dream.

Why did I do that last night? I remembered we kissed and he was touching me on his bed. Those fingers did magic. It was real.

There were a lot of hickeys on your body, not only on the upper side but also on your thigh.

That was enough for an explanation. Even though Yoongi said both of you didn't finish.

He left, I thought he was fixing me, but all he did was just dig a bigger hole in my life.

After high school, you didn't stop to wait for him. No calls, no texts, no email, not even pigeon. Just like he never existed in your world.

I wanted answers for the questions that were running around in my head for years. He felt like someone else. He was no longer Yoongi you know.