Someone timid kissed you

That was a mistake.

You keep repeating those words in your head. You shouldn't let him kiss you..

"I.. I think you should leave.." He was a bit surprised by your words. Didn't expect you to be defensive after the whole thing. He's literally in your throat just now.

Yoongi could see you were embarrassed. He didn't regret it. He was not sure if you feel the same. You were a bit slow, perhaps you need some time to realize you replied to his kiss, too.

"Are you okay?" You pushed him aside.

"Why wouldn't I?" You didn't intend to say it harshly but it came out that way..

"Y/n..."

"There will be nothing to change between us. I'll still be your friend." You reassured him. He was about to answer you but you cut him faster, "Come on. You know I don't like you that way. I'm standard too."

"If you say so." Yoongi got up and took his stuff, "Good night." He went out without any more words.

Oh God, did you hurt his feelings?

But he wasn't into you too, right? Nothing between the two of you was romantic. And God you promised you won't fall in love with him back then!! Then why did he kiss you or... you were the one who kissed him? Where the fuck the line was?

Will everything change now..?

____

You typed another nonsense on the computer. Mrs. Jang assigned you to check on several papers. It was done. And you already revised the report from yesterday.

"I'm here to see Yoongi." You lifted your head, that voice was familiar. The employee she was talking to pointed out where Yoongi's office was. She had a paper bag from an expensive brand on her hand. That bitch.

"Katherine? What are you doing here?" CEO Min, Yoongi's father, welcomed her warmly. He seemed please to see her, completely the opposite whenever he saw you.

"Uncle! I cut short my holiday because I miss Yoongi too much. I bought him something." Kath showed him the paper bag on her hands.

"That's very kind of you. He is in his office. I'll walk you there. How is your dad?" You can't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. That's why she was very cocky. She knew his family. He didn't hate her as well, the fact that he could make out with her as he almost did to you meant nothing special happened that night. It's just a simple mistake. A passionate one..

Oh, let it go, Y/n! You don't like him that way. He is Yoongi...

The last words were supposed to explain the motive but it wasn't and the fact you were fine with him. He always treated you nicely. In his own way for sure.

Do you like him? Are you aware that he was a boy? Come to think of it, you were the one who invited him to your place. Only the two of you. Watching Christmas movies. Did he think you invited him to tangle? Dear Lords. You wanted to pull out your hair. This can't be more frustrating.

You did the right thing, Y/n.

You kicked him out right away before the situation got out of hand. Was it tho?

"She comes again." Mrs. Jang shook her head, "She goes to the same school as yours, right?"

"Who?" You cleared your throat.

"That girl just now."

"Oh, yes. I saw them together at school." More than just together but who you were to fuss about it right? Did he become friends with her to please his father too? Was that part of the deal or something?

Dear Lord, I must be thinking about it too much. I should be a writer with such an imagination. What did I think?

"Mr. Min takes this too far. They are just children."

Oh, he wasn't really a child, you answered in your head, "How about you? You two are close. Do you like him?"

"Pftttt, what are you talking about? We are just friends~~, he is too timid for me."

"Yeah, well, someone timid kissed you on Christmas Eve and you ran away." Your mouth formed a firm thin line.

"Really?" Mrs. Jang chuckled, "She ran away?" She couldn't tell if Yoongi was joking or telling the truth.

"What are you doing here? Where is your fancy friend?" You rolled your eyes to him.

"Restroom. We are going to have lunch. Do you wanna join us?"

"And watch her being flirty with you? No, thanks. I'm good." You rejected his idea.

"We can annoy her together." He convinced you. Mrs. Jang left you two alone to settle things, "Aren't we still friends?"

Your face blushed. That's what you said after he kissed you yet you ran away every time you see him in the office for days.

"I don't feel like going." This time you were serious. He sighed.

"Lame." He said as he left. You were a bit slow, perhaps you need some time to realize you replied to his kiss, too.

You watched her all cling to Yoongi as they walked to the elevator. She kept talking about something you didn't pay attention to when he put his arm around her waist. She responded by kissing his cheek. Her giggled echoed in your ear. He didn't spare a glance to you. Why would he? Friends.. that word got complicated after the kiss.

Stupid kiss... Not that you dislike him..

But after Jimin and Hobi.. you weren't sure what the relationship was all about. And Yoongi might have different feelings. You didn't want to miss reading things again and ruin this friendship. Or the harm already made.

"You don't go with them?" Mrs. Jang came back to your table bringing more documents for you to learn. You shook your head hopelessly.

You guess you got used to the fact that Yoongi won't be sending you home and the good friendship between the two of you was slightly loose. Who were you kidding? If it was not because of the intern job you would not be close to him at all.

He was nice. At least the nicest after Jungkook. What was that dude up to? Should you give Yuuna a call? She would only tease you again. Now you two were kissing, ugh. You can imagine the face she made, I told you.