Good Intention

It's hard, isn't it.

You watched Yoongi practice his song for the competition. He was repeating the same part over and over again. You couldn't help but notice something was wrong. He observed the book in front of him.

"You need to rest." You massaged his shoulder, "Come on."

"You can leave first."

"Yoongs..." You whined, "Come on."

"I said you can leave first." You kept massaging his shoulder and now he moved it uncomfortably, "You can go."

"You have been playing that song over and over again. You need to rest!" It was frustrating to see him like this.

"Just go. I want to be alone." His tone was rather harsh than usual.

"Fine, you don't need to be an ass." You took your bag and left the room with a loud stomp. He was stressed, you totally understand but he didn't realize that he was taking it way too hard for himself. It bothered you by the fact you couldn't help him. At all.

You were walking down the street to the closest shopping area around your school. There was plenty of time before dinner, so you decided to buy some crepes to light up the mood. Something sweet always helps.

"Isn't it Yuuna?" You saw Yuuna walking side by side with a boy. It passed school hours. She said she had to go somewhere. You looked around the area. There were a lot of cafes here. Umm, did she date someone without you knowing? "Yuu..-.. Is that Jungkook?" Huh? Were they accidentally met or something? Jungkook took her hand as they walked together, "Ah.. I see..." Why did they hide it from me? Am I a bad friend or what? Should I mess around with them a little?

"What are you looking at?" You turned around and immediately took a few steps back. Your lips almost touched his.

"What's your problem?" You hit his chest.

"I followed you."

"Turning into a creep guy, are you?" Jimin chuckled, "Why are you following me?"

"You seem angry earlier. Is that Jungkook and Yuuna?" You nodded.

"Nice. Now everyone has a girlfriend." You watched those two, they looked happy, "Where is Yoongi?"

"Practice his song. Being an ass." You shrugged, "See you then and please, stop following me. You creeped me out."

"Come on, I don't even bother you lately. We can be good friend." You squint your eyes at him. Hard to believe he wants to be a good guy, "I will treat you to these crepes to show my good intentions. See, here is the money for her order. '' Jimin paid for your crepes, he ordered one for himself.

"Thanks, I guess. Can I have milk tea too?" You blinked innocently to him.

"Sure." He paid more money as you ordered the milk tea.

"Thanks." Well, this was nice.

Jungkook and Yuuna stopped by to buy waffles. They looked adorable together. See, Jungkook couldn't take his hands off her. He didn't let her have her own hand.

Who knew he could be such a clingy boyfriend? You were unconsciously looked down, jealous. Wishing Yoongi was here too. But the two of you weren't the best couple lately. Just like what happened earlier.

Yoongi wasn't the most affectionate person. He barely shows his feelings. Of course he could be very cuddly and such a baby at the time but he could be cold and distant at other times. Recently it got worse with the competition getting closer. He had practiced for months but it seems he was distracted.

You didn't even spend much time with him.

After practicing so long he had to go to hospital to take care of his mom. He didn't let you come with him. At some point you start to doubt yourself.

"How are you and Yoongi?"

"Good." You lied. They haven't hung out together much since that fight.

"That's not the face you make when it's really good." Jimin ate his crepes. He helped you to carry your milk tea.

"Keep walking, I don't want to lose them."

"Why are you following them? They are happy and lovey dovey." Jimin pulled you to the other direction.

"Geez... I just have nothing to do." Jimin chuckled, "How could they keep it a secret.."

"Don't you think it was for the best? Jungkook is our innocent prince. What do you think the girls will do to Yuuna if they find out about their relationship?"

"But I'm not one of those girls.." You muttered

Jimin took a sip from your milk tea, it took seconds before you realized it was yours since you were busy feeding yourself.

"Is that mine?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Oh, sorry. I just in my hand so..-"

You sighed, "Good intention my ass."

"It's not like we never exchanged saliva before." You sent him a death glare.

"It was different!!" You smacked his head.

"Then just buy another one." You scrunch your nose, annoyed, "My treat." He added.

"Nevermind. I don't really want it anyway.."

"If you break up with Yoongi, I'm still into you." What did he say?

YUUNA

Yuuna tried to pay for her own meal but Jungkook didn't let her. They were arguing about it. Jungkook never let her pay for anything on their date.

"My coin.." It rolled to the street, her eyes caught two familiar figures in the crowd, "Kookie, isn't it Y/n and Jimin?" They were rushed into the opposite direction. Jimin had his hand on Y/n's back.

"Yes.. hmm, did they spend time together lately? I didn't know they were talking with each other.."

"Where is Yoongi? Why is Y/n with Jimin?"

"Practicing, I guess." Jungkook shrugged, "Did they see us?"

Yuuna gulped, "But if they did.. why don't they confront us?"

Yuuna and Jungkook looked into each other.

Because they didn't want us to catch them together too.

"Do you think it is..?" Yuuna heard you complain about Yoongi's not so nice behavior.

"Or maybe they are being considerate." Yuuna didn't want to think bad of it.

"Yeah, Park Jimin and Kim Y/n, being considerate." Jungkook wasn't so sure. He knew Jimin could be an ass and Y/n was a very straight person. Those two would storm at them and ask questions.

"Do you think Y/n cheat on Yoongi?"

Jungkook didn't have an answer for that, "I don't know, baby..." He knew that Jimin had been a good boy. He wasn't randomly in a relationship with anyone. And his temper was much better.

"Should we go after them and see if they really.. you know..." Yuuna was worried about you. Maybe you couldn't tell her that you were still in love with Park Jimin or you just fake the whole relationship with Yoongi.

"I guess we can.."

"Kookie.. Yoongi and Y/n are still together, right? They don't break up without us knowing, right?" They were very busy running and hiding from them that they probably missed the news.

"Yes, I'm sure they are still together."