He loves you so much

"Y/n, thank you for doing this. My son is suddenly sick."

"Sure. Don't worry. I'll get this project for you. Just focus on taking care of him." You bowed politely at your senior.

"Thank you so much. I'll repay you for sure. " She said again. You watched her leave in a hurry. She was basically your mentor when you entered this office. Everyone was pretending you didn't exist but she taught you pretty much everything. So, You gladly helped her when she needed it.

The office was rushing.

They tried to catch a big fish.

You prepared the presentation your colleague was about to give. She must be very nervous. You read the data she had carefully

Not to put it on your shoulder but it was quite a pressure.

You had to learn each subject, she tried to pull out. Her work was amazing and you wouldn't want it to be a waste.

"They are here." The junior informed you.

You went out to greet them in the lobby along with your junior assistant.

"Their CEO is also coming. This is a very rare opportunity. He doesn't show up in every meeting." She was excited.

"Yeay, more pressure for me." You rolled your eyes to her jokingly.

Your eyes locked at him. Really.

What are the odds he was the CEO you'll have meeting with? WAS IT HIS COMPANY THAT WILL USE YOUR ADVERTISING COMPANY? Dear Lord, after years gone. Now he showed up in front of you twice just like that?

You shook their hand one by one. When it was his turn, you barely touched his hand. Yoongi didn't say anything and looked at you as if he didn't know you. Did he not recognize you or what? You tried not to be stupid and awkward.

Your assistant already prepared the meeting room and handed the meeting materials to all of them. One of them was actually very nice and made you less nervous. You believed he was the one in charge.

The meeting went well, you assumed so.

You could answer the questions they gave.

"We will be waiting for good news." You bowed politely to them.

"Sure, it was impressive. I feel like we are in good hands." He smiles as he hands you his business card, "Here is my number, I'll be in touch." He seemed nice. This man was Yoongi male secretary, "I hope we can see each other soon." He added.

"I'll make sure to give this to my senior."

"Why? We can get you as our agent?" He frowned. He was genuinely disappointed.

"I helped my senior today. She is actually the one who should handle your ads."

"Ahh, too bad. Alright then." Yoongi had already entered his car. He was mostly quiet during the presentation.

You waited in the lobby until all of their cars were gone. He no longer uses that old car of his. Well, clearly, he is a CEO now.

Your assistant stands beside you.

"Do you by any chance know the CEO?"

You were surprised by her question.

"He looks like an old friend of mine." The only thing you could do was lied

"Anyway! How does the proposal go?" She took both of your hands, you didn't wear any ring, "OH MY GOD! He hasn't proposed yet? Am I spoiling his plan? I'm so sorry." She gasped in shock.