Interval - Begin

After registering the marriage, now you were lawfully his wife, Yoongi asked you to move back in. You were currently in your place, sorting things. His place had everything, so you didn't need to bring a lot of stuff. You were already selling some, not many left.

"Ah, there you are!"

"I'm always here," He frowned.

"No, the bracelet you gave me." It brought back so many memories. You took it off when you started to date again after he left. Yeah, of course you wouldn't want the boys to see you wore a band with your ex name engraved on it.

"I thought you threw it away." Yoongi came to your side. Your back was resting on his chest, he took the bracelet from your hand.

"Well, I want to, but it's expensive, I was thinking of selling it if I'm short on money." You pecked his lips.

"Smart." He hugged you tighter. There was no point mentioning how broken your heart was at the time. He is here now.

"You won't leave me again, right?" Yoongi shook his head.

"I would never, Y/n." He reassured you, "Now, please take the stuff you want, my secretary will send someone to take care of the rest." He looked at boxes you had all over your place.

"You can leave first. I'm saying goodbye to my stuff." You could be very persistent. Yoongi pressed his hand on your tummy carefully. You rolled your eyes.

"The pregnancy is still early. You should rest, baby. Let's go now." You knew he would play that card to behave you.

"Not fair." You squint your eyes at him.

You just found out you were pregnant a month ago and now he never let you alone literally.

Yoongi forced you to quit your job. If he was working, he had a maid to watch over you.

He hired a driver to drive you wherever you wanna go.

"I hope it's twins." He said. You glared at him.

But you weren't hating the idea, Yoongi held your hand, "I can't wait until they come."