Heartless shit

Your back was hurt. You woke up curling up on a couch.

Dear Lord, you must have fallen asleep. You looked around the room. Yoongi was sleeping on the bed so soundly. Did he move you to the couch? He did, didn't he? You rolled your eyes. Not that you wish he will share the bed with you. But come on, how could he be so heartless and let you sleep on the couch! Who will do that!

"Yoongiiiiiii~~~~" You kneeled beside his bed, "Yoongiiiiii~~~." Huh, he is so cute. You touched his hair carefully, "Thank you for taking care of me..." You whispered softly.

You should go back to your own room. It was almost morning. The teachers will be absenting everyone by then.

"Are you leaving now?" He asked half asleep

"Yeah, thank you for the clothes tho. I'm keeping them."

"You wore mine all the time." He pulled you on top of him, "Hmm.. I like this new perfume." He snuggled to your neck. Giving you the actual shiver.

"Wha..what are you doing?" He stopped moving, your chest was thumping like crazy.

He was dreaming. He didn't move anymore and you could hear a soft snore, "Geez... he scared me.." You climbed down the bed. He had a girlfriend, huh? Maybe she wasn't that first year grade student.

Ugh, he felt really mature with that scene. Just thinking about it gives you shivers again. You went to the bathroom and changed your clothes quickly. You folded the clothes he lended and sneaked out from the room.

You walked carefully, hoping you won't meet any teacher on the way back.

"Girl's inn. That way." You reminded yourself.

Today everyone will go to the strawberry farm. Your only friend was Yuuna. Now if you didn't hang out with her, you had to be alone. She had Jungkook though. They must want to spend some time together. You entered the room silently. Everyone was still sleeping.

You took your bag and went to the bathroom Removing the rest of your makeup and shoving the dress to the dustbin. What a waste.

I could pretend to be sick and stay in the room all day. That sounds like a plan.

You stand under the shower and wet your hair for half an hour, wishing you'll catch a real cold. It was stupid. But who had a better idea? If you go out alone, Jimin will hawk on you. That crazy bastard.

"Y/n.. are you done?" Yuuna knocked on the bathroom. No matter how you told yourself that she wasn't the bad guy and all you needed was someone to take the blame for the heartbreak you were feeling, it didn't work. You love her, she was the best you could ask. But betrayal was still a betrayal.

You stepped out from the bathroom, ignoring her.

"I'm sorry, really.. Please.." Her eyes were swollen. More than you, yours looked better than her.

"Nevermind." You shoved her away.

"Jungkook rejected me too last night.." She said carefully. It was surprising, you thought they were.. Argh, you idiot Jungkook!

"... sorry.."

"That's okay. I know he never sees me that way." Oh, Yuuna... Now you feel bad for being a bitch to her last night.

"What did he say?"

"He just thinks of me as your friend. I think he has a crush on you without realizing it..."