You are the girlfriend

Yoongi grabbed your arm, turning you around facing him, "I don't mean it that way." You yanked your hand in surprise, your head left him a while ago, didn't expect him to come after you.

"Oh.." You clear your throat, "No, don't worry, it's not a big deal. I'll be angry if you invade my personal stuff too." Even if you already see some of my personal stuff, you said in your head.

"Let me drive you home, please? I promised your mom I will."

"Okay..."

You ignored him for the rest of the day. Didn't bother to reply to his text or pick up his calls. You let your phone die and planned not to charge it until tomorrow just to piss him more. It felt like the right thing to do.

"Y/n!!! Yoongi is heree~~~" Your mom shouted out.

"Tell him I'm sleeping!!!!" You replied. You looked at the clock on your wall, 10 PM. And he decided to come up.

"Y/n?" He knocked on your door.

"Damn." You ran to the mirror. Checking your face and fixing your pajamas, "Did something happen?" You played innocent. Letting him in. This wasn't the first time he entered your room. Why did your mom let him go to your room anyway?

"Why don't you pick up your phone?" He sighed. He looks tired.

"My phone?" You frowned, "Ah," You pressed the lock button, "It's dead. I'm doing my homework all day." Your table was clean as fck, your bed was rather messy along with the comic book you read earlier.

"Can you not lie to me?" It was pretty clear.

"Can you not meet Kath after dating me?" You crossed your arm in front of your chest, he looked away. So it was true he was with her, "She can check on your personal stuff anytime. Unlike me." You said bitterly.

She already slept with him for God knows how long.

"Y/n, that's not it." He dodged again.

"What is it then?"

"I'm here because I miss you."

"That didn't explain why you were with Kath." You said firmly. Yoongi came to your side. He extended his arm to hug you as he pressed his lips on top of your head. He kissed your head several times. You were melting by his softness and hugged him back. Cherishing how warm he was..

"We didn't do anything if that's what you wanted to know." So little explanation. It didn't even answer one of the questions that was running in your head all day.

"Yoongi... I need more than that.."

"I love you. Isn't it enough?" He asked faintly, "I have so many on my plate now. I want some comfort and I run here." He didn't want to share his burden. Yoongi was tightening his arm around you, "I don't want you to think about my problem."

"I'm your girlfriend.. I want to know everything about you." Wasn't it natural?

Yoongi was quiet. Whatever he had in his hands now he can't show it to you. He was scared himself. He wasn't confident.

The two of you were hugging for a while.

"You need to go take a bath." You pushed him away, "I'll take Taehyung's clothes." He needs to relax. He got those fancy eye bags. Maybe your parents will let him sleepover tonight. They let him in anyway, "Did you eat yet?" Yoongi shook his head, a bit pouting. How could he act so damn cute when you were angry at him? Now all you wanted was squeezing his cheeks.