That explains the stupid part

Ugh, where is Yuuna?

Your eyes landed on Yuuna and Jungkook who were sitting next to each other. Oh.

The tension looked good between them. After the bus ride today and now. This was her moment, you didn't want to ruin it. So, you decided to sit anywhere else.

"Hey, you are alone?" Hobi put his food tray next to you, "Where is Yuuna?"

"Oh, she is with Jungkook." You pointed where they sat. He is here, he is here...

Your heart started to beat uncontrollably. He will definitely confess today!

"There is free time after this, right?" You asked. You believed a beautiful moment did not come just like that, you had to make it happen! Was it too obvious if you asked him to walk with you?

"Yeah.." Huh? You realized that Hobi kept staring at Yuuna and Jungkook. He didn't even touch his food, "I'm not really hungry." He got up from his chair.

"Hobi, wait.. I've something to tell you." You grabbed his arm. But his eyes didn't leave Yuuna and Jungkook who were about to leave the room. Your best guess, Yuuna was confessing now.

"Can I hear you another time?" You shook your head, "Y/n, i have to go." He released your grip from him.

"I mean.."

"Y/n, what are you doing? Don't make a scene." He looked around. Some students were watching the two of you.

"Then follow me." You playfully grinned at him.

Hobi furrowed his eyebrows as he followed you out of the hall.

"I know you like me. I mean you are being so obvious. And I like you, too. Please be my boyfriend." You just say it out loud.

Hoseok sighed. You knew that wasn't the face you make when you care about someone.

"Uh.. I guess.. she didn't tell you.." Hobi scratched his neck awkwardly.

"What are you talking about?" You didn't understand. Hobi cleared his throat.

"I confessed to Yuuna a month ago. Sorry, Y/n. I always think of you as a little sister.. I hope things are okay between us after this. We can be friends, right?" Little sister? You must be kidding me, "Let's not be awkward to each other." He smiled as if it was nothing. So.. all this time.. He was with you because he likes Yuuna? He actually confessed to her? Why did Yuuna never say anything? It wasn't something she could forget especially after you tell her that you like Hobi. Now, you felt so stupid.

"Sorry for holding you back." This time you let him go.. Watching his figure getting smaller as your feelings break apart.

Don't you dare to cry, Y/n. Don't you dare to drop a single tear. You took a deep breath and walked away from the gathering room.

Just get the hell out from here. You tried not to look back. Of course he won't chase after you, Y/n. Stop dreaming already. He made his words clear. He has liked Yuuna since the beginning..

Not the first time, you chuckled bitterly to yourself. You and Yuuna. Obvious choice.

She was better at everything, prettier too. Who in the world would love a giant girl like you? Everyone prefers a cute and sweet petite girl. Not that you hate her though.

Yuuna was indeed a nice person. But at the time like this.. you were jealous of her. How about Yuuna? Did Jungkook accept her as his girlfriend?

For a moment you hope he didn't so you didn't need to suffer alone.

You are a bad person... She was still your best friend after all.. Best friend..

She had around thirty days to tell you that Hobi likes her. She could tell you, but she didn't. Did she pity you? Was that the case?

Oh, Y/n, another boy you had a crush on likes me. Again.

She won't say it that way..

You covered your face with your palm. Mentally yelling at your tears to pull back.

What was worse was how you could miss his attention to her? He took both of you home almost everyday, he waited for both of you until done with the homework, he went wherever both of you went. He wasn't there for you.

It was because he wanted to show his effort to win Yuuna's heart.

Oh, God.. all of it was obvious now.

I'm so embarrassed.

You walked faster, wishing you didn't go on this trip. You could be a fool and stay at home. Maybe Yuuna would break the news soon. And you could just back off from everything.

Yoongi watched you walk past him.

It seemed like you didn't notice his presence at all. It wasn't normal. You're supposed to be loud and giggly. A low sobbing from you explained everything he needed to know.

What happened this time?

You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears.

Yoongi followed you quietly.

You unconsciously walked too far from the gathering room. It wasn't the resort area anymore. His best guess was that you didn't even realize where you went.

"Shut." You stumbled by your own feet. You were prepared to feel the ground and realized it wasn't coming. A pair of strong hands steadying you.

"Yo.. yoongi?" You fluttered. You wiped your tears, "Why are you here?"

"That will be my question."

"He likes someone else.." You turned around and awkwardly hugged him. Yoongi hesitantly patted your back, you snorted on his shirt.

"Why do things like this always happen to me?" You cried.

"Because you are stupid." He answered.

"I think he was in love with me." The boy treated you nicely. He was always around, who knows that he wants someone else.

"That explains the stupid part.." You pouted and wiped your messy tears with his shirt, "Oh, God.." he sighed.

"I'm done with all this relationship shit." Yoongi frowned to see the smeared mascara on your face. You looked awful.

"Yeah, I'm sure after this you won't get any." You could see his bitter expression.

"I'm crying.. why are you so mean ..."

"Ck, bothersome." He mumbled as he wiped the mascara stain with his thumbs, he just made it even worse, "Stop crying already." Out of many people, you met him.

He wasn't the first person for comfort.. but he was here..