Valentine's Day (2)

Sharp pain stabbed your heart. You stopped the taxi to take you home. See, you know he likes Kath all this time. He was probably too stupid to realize that. 𓀠

"You left me." Seokjin pouted.

"Sorry... How much do I have to repay you?" You really forgot about Seokjin and left him there. He waited for like an hour.

"Nahh, no need. Anyway, I met him. He thought you came back to the resto. He looked sorry. Did he call you yet?"

You fake a smile, "We broke up. Ahh, I hate being single again.." Your eyes were blurred with tears.

Seokjin gave you tissues, "I don't like seeing pretty girls cry."

Yoongi opened the paper bag you gave him.

They were leather shoes. The male friend of yours said you were part timing at the same place as him and that day he offered himself to accompany you to buy the present.

His eyes turned black after he saw the pretty boy pick you up at home. He wanted to surprise you but he ended up surprised by the handsome dude's presence.

He hasn't been the best boyfriend lately.

He realized you might be very lonely, but he had to put his feelings aside to focus only on the piano. It never crossed his mind that you could cheat on him.

He knew you care about him a lot. It was just that the boy was much taller and handsome. His height suited you. When he saw both of you walk side by side, the two of you looked like couple from magazine

He hates that. You were right. He was jealous of you. Finally he understood how Kath made you feel. He was the worst for accusing you of cheating. How could he face you? Will you forgive him after all the harsh words he spit?

You were drowsy, resting your head on the counter. The manager had been yelling at you for being lazy, but you just can't pull yourself together. Break up was hard. You have had a broken heart several times, why can't you get used to it yet?

"He won't beg for me to come back, will he?"

Seokjin frowned, wondering why were you still waiting for the asshole.

"You can date me tomorrow. I have no plan." He shrugged, "We could go to Taehyung's and ruin his valentine day."

"He will kill me." But maybe it wasn't the worst idea. You were painfully single now.

It had been days but Yoongi didn't call you at all. Not even a single freakin text, "I must be very cheap for him. Why am I such a loser in a relationship?" You sighed.

"He just didn't know how lucky he was."

"Well he is still lucky. Have you ever seen his bitch?" You scroll your phone, scrolling through Kath's Instagram feed, "Look at her.

She suits him better." You showed her picture to Jin, "I can't believe he dates me."

"You are pretty." You rolled your eyes, "What? You look lovely." He added, you playfully punched his shoulder.

"I like Yoongi a lot.. I had been dating a lot of crap. Yoongi is the best. He always knows how to handle my craziness.." How calm he usually was. You stared at your phone, wishing it was broken because he didn't call. It wouldn't be so hurtful if you didn't know he had no effort to fix things with you, "I book Valentine dinner for tomorrow. Should we go together? I hate him but I can't let that food go to waste right?" Jin was a fun person to be around. Yoongi probably had another plan with his new girlfriend.

"Sure. I'd love to. I'll buy you flowers, what kind do you like?" He asked in consideration.

"What am I, a sheep? Buy me something to eat. Chocolate, oh, I love that chocolate cake from the shop across the road."