I quit early

Mrs. Jang called you to her table right away when you arrived this morning. She sounds frustrated. You were half running to her table. Wondering what happened. Did you make a mistake at work?

"Good morning." You greeted her.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry.. I don't know how to say this, but CEO Min asked you to step out of the office." You gulped.

"Why?"

"He didn't tell me the reason." She got a call first thing in the morning, the CEO wanted to end your internship right away, "Nothing to worry about, I'm sure he has something to consider." Mr Min was not an unreasonable man, "This is your paycheck."

"Uh,I mean thanks.." You frowned. What's happening?

"You can collect your stuff and leave for today. I wish I could find you another job. I feel bad for your parents.." After all, she was the one who asked if you wanted to work here.

"No, no, Mrs. It's fine. I'm going to pack now. I hope I didn't cause you any trouble."

"Of course not, sweetheart. You've been working hard."

"I'm grateful for the opportunity. Thanks. I'll get my stuff now.." You excused yourself. Mrs. Jang immediately reached for her phone. She's probably calling your mom.

"Morning.."

"Yoongi!" He was whispering in your ear. Startling you, "Hey." You threw your stuff to the box.

"Where are you going?" He was sure packing up was not on your job desk.

"I decided to quit early." You can't tell him your dad fired you, might as well adding the fuel to the fire.

"But why?" He's confused,"Is it my father? He asked you to quit?" He caught up real quick, there's no way this comes from you.

"Not directly. Mrs. Jang just told me.Perhaps my job is no longer needed. See, he even paid me for that." You giggled. You didn't want him to worry, "It's okay. I'm going back to my brother's place and thinking about what I will do for the rest of this holiday." You could go back to your parents now, looking for an easy job around.

"Wait here..." You could tell he wasn't happy.

"Yoongi, that's okay. Come on. Go back to your work. We can hang out after the holiday." And you were done. You lifted your stuff, "Now, help me with this while I find my ride back." He probably felt bad since his dad did this to you. And you didn't want him to argue with his dad about this. It's just a short and fun internship.

Yoongi made his way to his father's office as soon as you left. This was the old man doing he's sure of it.

"Why did you do that?" He practically shouted  at him.

"What did I do?" His father asked innocently.

"Asking Y/n to leave!"

"Why are you so concerned about your friend? Her job is done and we don't need her anymore."

"Nonsense!" Yoongi smiles bitterly, "Is it because I spent a night in a hotel with her?"

The credit card notification must be sent to him. He should not use that stupid card.

"Do you think I wouldn't know?"

"You gave me the card to keep an eye on me?" He was not even surprised.

"I thought you could have some fun with Kath." He knew it was not cheap to entertain a girl in that class, Kath is the only girl from three siblings, her parents love her dearly,  "But I could say that I was disappointed to find out it wasn't her, but instead your friend. I don't even want to know what the two of you were doing there. " Raising a son was different. They were wild and stubborn.

"I already work here. I listen to each of your words, now you want to control who I am dating too?"

"Your mother's treatment cost me some money. And don't you think you just date her to piss me off?"

Ah, you looked at the paycheck.

It was a generous amount of money. He did want you to quit that much, huh. You could tell the money would never be the problem. Screw it, you will use it anyway.

Your mom called the second you reached Taehyung's flat. She asked you to come back if you didn't have a plan here. Since you were the only baby left. Your parents missed you so bad. You were considering staying if Taehyung didn't mind, you wish to spend more time with Yoongi.

Now it was pretty clear that his father was against the idea you were with Yoongi. Did rich people worry about who they marry that much? Was he scared you were with Yoongi because of his status that you just found out about recently?

You'll like Yoongi anyway, he was.. cute..

The door bell was ringing. It had been ringing for 2 minutes but you didn't realize it.

"Oh, crap." You rushed to open the door.

"Hi.." It was Yoongi.

"How was work?"

"Nothing much.." You invited him to come in and gave him a drink from the fridge, "I drove here as soon as I could get out from there."

"I'm finee~. My mom asked me to go home. I'll find something to do there."

He was pouting. Hating the idea that he can't see you in the office or after that. School will start soon though.

Yoongi sat on the couch where you were laying down immediately. Resting your head on his lap. Letting him stroke your hair.

"My family is complicated. For now I have to listen to my father. I'm sorry you have to endure such bitter treatment from him." And it probably happens as long as you are with him. I mean that CEO Min didn't bother to spare a glance at you.

You understood that Yoongi didn't mention his mom yet. Maybe he needs more time to open up to you even though he didn't have difficulty showing off his sexy abs.

"That's fine~. I'm charming. He'll like me later." You reassured him.

"Can you stay until the weekend? I'll drive you back to your parents." He braids your hair.

You giggled, "Do you want me to introduce you to my parents? Mr. Min Jr. is surely taking this relationship seriously." You joked.

"Sure. I'd love to introduce myself to your parents. So they know what kind of amazing son in law they'll have later."

"You are joking, right?" You got up, looking him in the eyes.

"Why? Don't you want me to meet them? I knew you introduced Jimin to your mom." So, it was about it. You adjusted back to your first position. He wants the same privilege as Jimin. If Jimin met your parents, then he wanted you to bring him to see them too. He was surprisingly rigid about it.

"Alright, you can meet my parents."

Your mom stopped asking if you had a boyfriend. She is fond of Jimin too much. You hope Yoongi could change her mind.

"Great. Let's go grab something to eat. I'm starving." He helped you to get up.

"Yeay, food!"