I told you not to come near me

"What are you going to do this holiday?" Yuuna closed her backpack.

"Can you not remind me of it? We have exams ahead. I feel like killing my brain." You rested your head on the table.

The first idea was having fun with your family and spending this Christmas all lovey dovey. Ah, that will be nice sharing Christmas cake, opening presents and sweet stupid obvious cheesy romantic scene

"My mom told me to be an intern for her friend. She said I could learn something." Like I didn't learn enough at school.

"That's bad.. I'll buy you something later. Do you like the chocolate I got you last year?"

"Oh, yess, please. Can you get me extra? I know someone who likes sweet things."

"Sure." She nodded. Yuuna always had a family gathering on Christmas Holiday.

"Thanks." Yoongi will like it.

Her family was kind of very warm, you loved her sweet mom. They were all very nice to you. She packed her with extra lunch to share with you sometimes.

"Let's go home." She pulled your bag.

"I'll go to the music room first." You hadn't seen Yoongi since the trip. He didn't even join your class bus on the way back.

"Don't you think it wasn't the best idea? Jimin clearly doesn't like you around Yoongi." You told her about the whole drama with Jimin and his possessive ass.

"I don't care about him."

"See you tomorrow then." Yuuna knew how stubborn you were so she stopped bothering to change your mind after a long time of friendship.

You hummed some songs on the way to the music room. Most first year students stayed for extracurricular activities.

He might be here. He might not.

You opened the door carefully. Not wanting to repeat the same mistake, announcing yourself and sneaking into things.

Yoongi was there. Playing the piano, he didn't notice that you were entering the room. You were amazed by his skillful fingers. You knew nothing about music, but he sounds good.

"You are good at this." His hands stop moving immediately. You placed yourself comfortably beside him, "I want to hear more." You signed him to continue to play, "Please?" You beamed to him shamelessly.

His lips formed a small smile as he played the tune again.

"I told you not to come near me..." He said between the songs.

"I told you, I will keep calling you." He chuckled.

"Why are you so cute?" He ruffled your hair.

"What was that for? I just got goosebumps." You distanced yourself from him, hiding the blush that suddenly crawled up on your cheek. He didn't see it, did he?

"I'm petting you like a puppy." He stopped playing and yawned.

"I want to go home now. Good luck with your exam." You sighed, "My holiday is going to be super boring. I hate it already." You whined. Not that he cares, he must had a plan ahead too.

What did I think? I hope he will ask me to hang out with him. You glanced at him, See, he didn't even respond.

You stepped out from the music room, almost ran into his pretty girlfriend.