Insensitive

Yoongi looked around the park area. What took you so long? You should have been here any minute ago but there was no sign of people around here. Did you leave him? Maybe something urgent came up? He checked his phone. You just replied to him with okie and gave him a lot of heart emoticons. Cute.

"Hi, I'm so sorry." You just want to hug him tightly but maybe it was inappropriate in school. Yoongi pat your head.

"Is everything okay? You look red." You were running all the way here.

"Nope, let's go. I'm hungry." You hid your wrist from him.

"Okay, actually I should grab something real quick from my house." He opened the car door for you.

"I want to see your house!" You answered him excitedly.

He never mentions bringing you to his place. Even he said he just grabbed something you could still look around. You wondered what his room looked like. And was his mom home?

"All of this is yours?" There were so many trophies in his living room. All from piano competition.

"My mom insisted on putting it here. She is embarrassing me." Yoongi went to a room.

"Where is your mom...?" The house was a bit dusty, you could tell nobody cleaned after it for a while. Yoongi wasn't here on holiday. The house was empty.

"She is in hospital..." He packed some stuff and shoved it in a bag.

"... Are you going to see her?"

"Yes. I'll sleep over there. She must be lonely."

"She will be okay..." You reassured him.

"I hope so.." His parents were divorced.

He didn't tell you anything about his family more than you already know, "Let's go."

"You know you could share anything with me. I'll lend you my ear and heart to listen."

Yoongi cupped your face, brushing his nose to yours.

"You are very adorable." His lips found their way to yours. Guiding you carefully to the couch.

You checked the hickeys Yoongi gave you in the mirror.

Yoongi helped you to straddle his lap. He made you flustered. He removed the hair on the left side of your neck. You stop breathing the moment he buried his face on it. Inhaling your scent, you could feel the tip of his nose brushing on your skin.

"Yoongiii.." You tightened the grip on his shoulder as a sharp arousing pain grew. He caressed your hips with his fingers, it moved lower to your thighs as he placed another purplish mark on your collarbone.

Ugh.. he was very smooth and it didn't feel like he forced you at all. In fact you gave in.

You threw yourself to the bed. He drove you home a while ago and went to the hospital.

Yoongi didn't mention a single thing about his mother's sickness, it's not something you didn't want to ask. It's just that you didn't want him to think of you as noisy.

Maybe he wasn't comfortable sharing his mother with you yet.

____

"Yuuna! Let's go to the cafeteria together~" You came to Yuuna's table. She was doing her homework diligently.

"Ah.. i.. I had to go to the library." She tidied her books hurriedly.

"Now? Can you do that after school?" You tilted your head. She usually did it after school. You observed her face.