All I need to do is show up

Yoongi was waiting for you. His driver just texted, telling him you were on the way back.

"Where have you been? You came home late. I've been looking forward to having dinner with you." He said the moment you entered the bedroom.

"I went to Jimin's." You answered shortly. You noticed there was a dinner on the table in the kitchen but you already ate with Jimin and Yuuna.

"You should let me know if you went out till this late." Well, you did realize he was right. You secretly knew that he would be waiting for you to have dinner together.

"What? I can't hang out with my friends?" You scoffed as you started to undress yourself. This blouse and the blazer suffocated you.

"I don't say that." He frowned.

"Your driver was with me. I'm sure he was reporting to you where the hell was the whole time." You walked to the closet.

Yoongi followed you, he didn't understand why you suddenly acted like this. You grabbed one of the pajamas he bought you from the hanger harshly.

"Y/n, respect your privacy. I only provided my driver because I want you to be safe. He doesn't report anything about where you were the whole day. He texted me now because I called him since I was worried."

"Really? You want me to believe that crap?"

You slammed the bathroom door closed.

The tears dropped one by one from your eyes. I'm a bad person for agreeing to be his mistress. I'm going to hurt another woman's heart. I'm ruining someone else's family. Jimin was right, this kind of woman is the worst. I'm the worst.

I love him.. Dear Lords...

You turned on the faucet on the shower.

Wishing you could wash away all of these stupid feelings.

I should've agreed to marry Jungkook. At least I could make him happy. And I knew he always loved me too.

Yoongi was waiting for you to come out.

He was the happiest man to have you back with him. He will fix everything, he will give everything, he will bury anyone that gets in the way to be with you.

Your eyes were slightly swollen after you came out. Little did he know you were crying your eyes out inside.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked as he pulled you to his embrace, "Did I do something wrong? What do you want me to do, Y/n?" He caressed your back gently.

"I don't know.." And you were crying again.

"Shh, shh." Yoongi carried you to the bed. You had no idea if he was too strong or you were just too light. He tucked you under the blanket, "Do you want a cup of tea?"

"No.. just stay here with me..." Yoongi smiles and lays down with you.

"Of course my dear." Both of you were silent. You snuggled inside his chest. Why was it so hard to be with him?

"When will your marriage ceremony?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Don't answer my question with a question, Mr. Min." You spat.

"I don't remember. I'll check my calendar."

"You are kidding." How could he not remember?

"I really don't know. Kath took care of everything. All I need to do is show up."

"You marry Kath? Kath as your friend in high school?" That bitch. He was still with her after years? He ditched you but he stayed in touch with her, even marrying her?