Premium people

Kath never leaves him alone. She came every lunch time and stayed with him in the office until afternoon. She stuck to him like a glitter on glue. You admired how shameless she could be.

"Yoongi isn't in his room." Kath pouted.

Her eyes caught yours staring at her. It was too late to dodge any scene, "YOU!" she pointed at you. She's just noticed you were working here, wasn't she?

You ignored her and pretended to read the papers. She came to your table either way.

"What are you doing here? Not enough sticking to him in the school, you work in his dad's office too?" You are the one who plastered to him, "Now you know Yoongi is the son of a CEO, you must be like him. I know what kind of girl you are..."

"Do I know you?" You innocently frowned to her, "I think you get a wrong person." She glared at you fiercely. That poreless makeup and pink blushed cheeks were making her point.

"Leave him alone while I'm still nice!" She whispered like a sneaky fox.

"What if he is the one who can't leave me?" You shrugged.

She looked at you up and down. Her evil laugh made you feel awful, "I nailed everything that you fail. Maybe you should check yourself in the mirror."

Did you look that bad? Now you were looking down at yourself, too.

"Your plastic nose is laughing at you." That's all you had in mind. You mean she could do that, her nose was way too perfect.

"You!" Kath stomped away. For a second you thought she would pull your hair.

You took a deep breath.

Huh? That was Yoongi. You spotted him sneaking to the emergency door. Where was he heading to? You followed him carefully.

"Yoongs,-" Yoongi covered your mouth.

"Shhh.." You tilted your head, he brought you with him to the rooftop, "I'm running away from Kath."

"I just talked to her. She is nice, she has that charming personality." You said sarcastically

"You bet she is.." He mumbled. He wasn't usually very defensive to her. They used to meet once in a while. Now she came almost everyday. He needed a break from her.

"I'll go back to my table." Yoongi didn't release his grip from you. Now you realized that you were basically inside his embrace. Thump.. thump..

Your heart started beating at an unusual pace.

He brought you under the shadow from the next building as you caught your breath.

"Let me go.." Your voice almost didn't come out, "Yoongi, if someone sees us like this they might get a wrong idea. You don't want that." His arms around you were even tighter now, "Come on, this is not funny." He didn't budge. He was trapping you inside his arm.

"I don't mind." You choked, "Why did you avoid me?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I didn't avoid you. Why would i?" You cleared your throat. Thinking about how to escape this situation. You pushed him first that day. This time you might have a chance to fix it. You didn't want him to be a stranger. He could ease your anger.

"You stop coming to my office." Ah..

"It's because you kissed me! Or I kissed you! I don't know what to do!" You raised your voice at him.

"I kissed you because it's you.." Yoongi answered calmly.

"You don't like me that way..."

"I do now." He lifted your chin and crashed his lips onto yours. His action spoke louder than his words, "You don't worry someone will see us?" Yoongi teased. He pulled away with a satisfied grin on his face. His thumb traced your lips he just savored, "You are clingy and annoying." He said heartlessly, "Stupid, inconsiderably blunt, reckless and crybaby. Nothing is really great about you."

"You don't need to insult me like that." You pushed him away, he didn't let you.

"But somehow.. I can't take my eyes off you.." His eyes looked at yours just like he was finding an answer. His small smile was melting your heart. You hid your face on his shoulder. Cursing him for being such a cute dork. He ruffled your hair gently.

"So... Do you like me?" You hesitantly asked.

"More than regular people." He smells nice.

"Then.. am I your premium people?"

"Yes." He answered.

Yoongi kissed you a bit longer.

You squeezed his cheeks, "I can't breathe.."

He chuckled, "You taste sweet." He palmed your face. He did it again, making your heart flutters.

"Thanks?" His eyes wandered around your face, "Stop looking at me like that!" You fixed your wrinkly blouse, "I should go back. Mrs. Jang will worry if she looks at my messy table." You parted yourself from him.

"Alright. I'll catch up later." You pinched his nose, suddenly all of this overflowing feelings flooded your heart, "Y/n." He bit his lower lip. How could I miss this person in front of me..?

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Go first." He hushed you. You giggled and walked away.

Kath was still looking for him when you came back to your table. She was glaring at you like an evil witch. She was little but much more fierce than you thought she'd be.

If .. You and Yoongi had a thing now. Would he still hang out with her?

I'm not going to be possessive over him. That's not me. It wasn't like he was fond of her too. He said they were close because they spent childhood together and the reason they did things together was just curiosity. If he put it that way, you guessed you have to believe him.