Christmas Eve

"Are you going to drive me back today?" You entered his office, Yoongi, who was reading the document in front of him, lifted his head.

"Sure." It turned into a shameless habit if you think about it. Both of you were finishing the job around the same time. Sometimes you wait for him or he just stays there until you are done. It felt like he was taking care of you. Sometimes you two had dinner together

Nothing too special. He didn't talk much, you talked too much. You could be very casual to him. Mrs. Jang just shook her head to see you and Yoongi became inseparable.

"Should we go to check that new restaurant we talked yesterday?" You were done for today, "I'm cold and hungry, feed meee~"

"Okay. Shh, I'm almost done." He hushed you.

He was a good companion. He wasn't as active as you were but at least he didn't ignore you as much as the first time.

"Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.." the most frustrating day in this month, "My brother will be going with his friends." And you were not invited, he could have asked even if he did not mean it you'd appreciate the gesture, your brother was a pain in the ass.

"Just go home and sleep." Yoongi shrugged. He had no plan other than sleeping. He was not in a crowded place.

That was your best guess he would say. You wanted to go back to your parent's house but it took a lot of time and the traffic wouldn't be so friendly.

What will he do tomorrow? Does he spend it with his mom? Or maybe his dad plans to take him to dinner somewhere? Sighh.. You did not want to ask. He'd probably ignored you.

You were flopping on your desk. Everyone was busy talking about their Christmas Eve date and all. Good for them.

Your brother surprisingly had a girlfriend and they will celebrate Christmas together. He laughed at your face for not having any plan. He could be douche like that. You sincerely wished his night would be a disaster.

"What's with the face?" Mrs. Jang smiles to see you flopped on your table.

"There is Christmas Eve and New Year I have to worry about." Everyone had plans but you.

"Ahh, I'm sorry sweetie.." She chuckled. You surely made everyone around you happy simply by being you.

"How about you, Mrs?" Mrs. Jang's face blushed, "Of course, you have a date too."

"I'm going to meet my old friend from high school. Sort of a reunion." Even Mrs. Jang had a plan, "How about Yoongi? Do you ask him?" She guessed since both of you are from the same school and at the same age you two must have a lot of similarities. It was useless to ask you to stay away from Yoongi. The two of you were like two peas in a pod.

"He told me to go home and sleep." That jerk, "Maybe I will buy a bucket of ice cream and eat it by myself." Honestly it did not sound bad at all.

"Sounds like a plan." She chuckled. Leaving you with a scrunched nose.

The office was half empty by the end of the day. You were too lazy to go to Yoongi's office. You didn't even go there at lunch time. Whatever. You cleaned your table and got ready to leave.

You bumped into Yoongi on the way out. It seemed like he was about to go to your table

"I'm going home. Merry Christmas, Yoongs." You pat his shoulder.

"We could share a cake." He said, stopping you, "I usually watch Christmas movies on Christmas Eve. You want to watch something together?" Your eyes went sparkling. You jumped back to him.

"Really? Really? Really?"

"Shh.. let's go, your place or mine?"

"My brother is going out all night. Can we stop to buy dinner and cake and snacks?"

You asked him cheerfully. Totally on a good mood now. Yoongi just nodded, "Yeay! Let's go go go!"

His face was rather sad than happy, but he didn't need to hide it in front of you.

The two of you stop to buy dinner, his treats. You paid for the cake and snacks. Now you can't stop singing jingle bell songs.

"My brother has some beer in the fridge, help yourself."

"Sure."

"I'll go take a bath first. Don't watch without me!!"

It wasn't a big flat even though it had two rooms. Maybe that's why your brother dislikes the idea you were staying with him.

You wore a gray shirt and short sweatpants.

Yoongi was munching his dinner when you came out from the bathroom.

"Press play!!" You sat beside him. He already opened one beer can, "This is nice."

He was quiet.

"What's wrong? Are you bored?" You tilted your head. You finished your meal. He was done earlier, "Now I'm full and have many snacks I didn't mind spending tonight alone." You playfully shrugged to him. You can tell that he wasn't into the movie. Besides, he only drank the beer and barely touched the snacks.

"Nothing." You sighed. He probably wanted to go home and rest. He stared at your face, you were in a deep thought.

"What?" You realized he had been looking at you for some time. He didn't look away..

You can't recall who was leaning on first. The distance was getting shorter as you closed your eyes. His lips firmly attached to yours. Yoongi pulled you to his side, making you climb on his lap. You instinctively rested your arm around his neck. Burying your fingers in his hair. Those kisses were gentle and delicate. Yoongi bit your lips, asking for an entrance to deepen the kiss. You know you didn't hate it. You didn't hate him for doing it..

The movie was long forgotten.

You were laying on the couch while he was on top of you. Those innocent kisses are no longer innocent when he starts to nibble your ears. Why didn't you push him away yet? He moved down his kiss to your neck.

"Yo.. Yoongi.." His hand crawled under your shirt. Your heart beats like crazy just like it was about to burst out from your chest.

The thing was you didn't really see him as a boy before but now.. you kind of feel stupid.

For him it is just a kiss or make out or anything. He probably did it because she was away. You were the replacer. Yet.. you didn't want him to stop. It was confusing. Did you miss being touched by someone? Were you that desperate?

Your moans snapped his consciousness.

His body suddenly went stiff, he stopped immediately. The look on your face as he pulled away made him want to grab back those faces and kiss the lips on it.

You looked away first but you sure he saw your red face and the hickeys on your neck. He made them