Fast Recovery

Yoongi brought lunch for you, you can't leave your table today. Your legs are still hurt. In fact you are coming to the office alone, impressing Ms Jang. It's just you know you'd go mad if you are staying alone all day.

"How kind is my brother borrowing crutches from his friend." He walked you to the bus stop also this morning, "I think he's impatient to see me leave."

"You should've stayed at home." Yoongi opened the food lid.

"I still can work from my table. I just can't deliver files." "You have feet you can come and grab it yourself."

"You are not thinking it through, are you?" Yoongi was pretty sure you hate being at work because your feet are itchy to run around.

"Yeah. Why the hell am I thinking? You could stay at home, watching TV, reading comics and all, but here you are.

"Just call me if you need anything, I'll help you." Yoongi messed up your hair. He watched you flopped on your seat all day, making faces and annoyed whoever walked past your table, he felt you were not really sick. You just like to make a big deal out of it.

He regretted that  stupid offer after. You were non-stop calling him. All fucking day for the past three days.  

"Yoongi, can you get me some water?"

"Yoongi, I need that document earlier. I haven't checked them yet."

"Yoongi, my pen rolls down under the table."

"Yoongi, can you get my prints?"

"Yoongi, my water bottle is empty."

"Yoongi, copy this page for me."

"Yoongi, I need to pee."

He was barely able to sit at his own table, "You should have stay at home, for real." He groaned, "Stop calling me, this time I won't help you anymore."

"Sorry, I thought you wanna help."

"I want to kill you now." 

"Wow." You giggled, "Sorry, last one, can you sharp my pencil? I have to rub my butt. It's kinda tiring to sit all day." 

"Don't push it.."

_____

"So what time will your brother be home today?" Yoongi has been committedly sending you home everyday. 

"Not soon. He just asks if I have dinner and if I need any help.. But I think he has no intention to help." Because he left you on read after you replied to him.  

Yoongi split the ice cream and shared one piece with you.

"Thanks.." Your eyes were following him back and forth unconsciously.

"What are you staring at?" He stared back at you with a deep frown on his forehead. You can't hide what you thought at all, can you?

"Your hands are kind of pretty."

"You have a hand fetish or something?" He asked.

"I hope you don't kiss your mouth with that filthy mouth."

"What did I say?" Yoongi and his weakness, "I help you enough, i wanna go home now." He does not want his dad to question wherever he stops by every time after work.

"You could stay a bit longer. Until I feel sleepy at least. It'd feel like forever if I waited by myself."

The two of you were watching TV, no words exchanged. Turns out you know how to be quiet for this long, Yoongi thought. He turned his head to see your sleeping figure. That's explains a lot.

"I like you better when you are being noisy." He chuckled. 

"I like you too.." You muttered in your sleep.

"That's .. not what I mean.." You are a simple nice girl, he knows he would not mind your sometimes 'random' behavior, just like today. Maybe he's acting like you are forcing him to do the cycling but he did really enjoy them.

He enjoyed being around you. 

_____

"Finally." You jumped down off the chair,

"How long are your feet okay?" Yoongi was still your slave until this morning. He's been looking for you because you are not on your table. He even went to the girl's bathroom in case you are stuck. But just now, just now he saw you jump from that chair after grabbing the paper stocks.

"Um.." "First, don't be mad, just think how much I appreciate your help."

"Just answer me."

"Two days ago.. Again, please remember how much-" You slurred.

"You made me wash your bathroom yesterday!" This girl, Yoongi massaged his forehead.

"My brother is a filthy animal, I can't help it, okay." In your defense, Yoongi was very good at it. The bathroom was squeaking clean.

"Let's just end our friendship here..." He left the storage room.

"Yoongi, I swear I'm just joking. I'll buy you a really really nice meal, you know I'm not bluffing when it comes to food." You followed him from behind, feels like he's really upset, "Aren't you happy? I don't feel anything anymore! Can you believe that? My feet are all better!"

"Suck my dick." He cursed. 

"Um, I'm sure we can find a better solution.."

"Oh, we are. I'm going to enslave you back now you are all better. Look forward to it." 

For the first time in your life, you feel a chill down your spine.