He fist me first

"Here is your chocolate." Yuuna looked more radiant after the holiday. You envy her skin and the natural blush on her face.

"Thank you. I didn't get anything for you. But I will treat you with my first paycheck!" She giggled. She was beautiful like that.

"So." She nudged your shoulder, "I want to hear all about you and Yoongi!!" She suddenly became hysterical.

"I'll tell you everything later." Yoongi picked you up as he said this morning, he wore that leather jacket outside his uniform. You loved the vibe that came from him.

"Do you hear that?" Yuuna asked you.

"Hear what?" The hallway was noisy. Some people were cheering and some of them were yelling, "What's with the fuss?" You frowned.

It's just the first day of school. Come on.

All of the students were running to the hallway. You and Yuuna looked into each other, following the crowd. A student ran by passing you.

"IT'S JIMIN AND YOONGI FIGHTING!" He shouted. What's happening now?

You broke through the crowd. Yoongi was grabbing Jimin's collar and punching his stomach repeatedly.

"Yoongi!!!" You screamed out. Pulling him away from Jimin. But Jimin didn't let go, he took advantage of your presence as a distraction for Yoongi and punched his face.

"Someone please pull him away!!!" You saw Jungkook come and separate them.

His nose was bleeding. Yoongi looked you in the eyes, "Let's go." He grabbed your hand. Why did they fight?

With that crowd there was no way the teacher wouldn't call both of them later. You took first aid from the medical room and brought it to Yoongi. He was laying on the back of the school. It's just the first day of school.

"Ouch.." You pat his face harshly, "You are rougher than Jimin." He complained.

"Well maybe because you brought this to yourself." You pouted and kept pressed on his purplish wound hardly.

"I told him I'm seeing you."

"By punching him?" You asked rhetorically.

"He fist me first."

"Are you sure about that?" Because he looked tougher than Jimin. He was that type. Throwing hands without thinking.

"It's true." He said faintly.

"Why did he hit you? It's not that he likes me. He dumped me. Maybe your face is annoying." You joked. That just doesn't make any sense.

"What do you mean why? He is offended."

"By what?" You put the bandage on his temple carefully. There was no wound there but you thought he would look good with it, "And done... ahh, my dumplings are puffy." You kissed his cheek, Yoongi dodged it and kissed your lips instead. His kisses were slow and gentle. Making you forget that he was hurt. You pulled away first. Pretty sure he was totally into it.

"He is stupid." Yoongi sighed. Resting his head on your lap.

"You are his best friend. Talk nicely to him later, okay?"

"Why would I want to do that?" He frowned, "Do you still like him?"

"What? No! Of course not.."

Your mouth turned into a thin grim line.

"I don't like him anymore. He hurt me..." You added. It made you sad that Yoongi thought that way. Did it bother him? That you were his best friend ex?