Baby Daddy

Jungkook placed your last box into the guest room. He was in seven heaven when you agreed to move back to his place. Even if you didn't agree to sleep in the same room as him. Start over. That's the word.

"Thank you.."

"Should we celebrate with something special?" He asked cheerfully.

"I'm a bit tired, baby.." You rubbed your arm.

"Oh.. sure, I'll help you unpack." Jungkook sat in front of the biggest box in the room. He was familiar with most of your stuff. You bought it when you were in a relationship with him months ago. He knew how you like to hang your clothes than fold it down, "Oh, this is new." He shows you a black satin nightgown. You took it away from his hand.

"Um.. it's.. sorry, just put it back, I'll do my own clothes. You must be tired yourself."

Jungkook scratched his nape, he had an idea where you got that. He leaned closer to kiss you. He was an inch close.

"Ju.. Jungkook!" You looked away, "I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me..."

"Y/n..." Jungkook lowered his head, clearly he was disappointed by your rejection.

There were no words coming out from your mouth to comfort him.

"We will take it slow. I'll go back to my room. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable." He flashed his bunny smile, "I miss you.. a little bit too-" You crashed your lips to his. You were hesitantly placing yourself between his legs, setting yourself to a more comfortable position, "Y/n..." Jungkook parted himself, he was surprised that you kissed him first.

"I'm embarrassed. Can we turn off the light?" His face was reddening.

"Ugh, sure.." Jungkook cleared his throat.

It had been a long time since the two of you were intimate. Not to be awkward, he had been seeing you naked more than any boys you had ever dated yet you felt like there were butterflies on your stomach, "I'm going to take off my shirt, okay?" You giggled.

"You don't need to report each of your moves, Kookie."

"Well then.." He pulled you closer to him. Jungkook stopped just before you hit his face, you could see how warm the reflection on his big doe eyes was. He caught you off guard

His lips touched yours in the most passionate kiss. His fingers were brushing gently on your neck, removing your hair before he peppered it with wet kisses.

Not a single word was made.

He undressed the clothes on you piece by piece. He is such a man.

After satisfied with the faint marks all the way down to your belly, he came back for more gentle kisses. Leaving you breathless.

His eyes were staring at yours lovingly.

"I treasure you so much, Y/n.." No doubt every word that came out from his mouth was the truth. He continued to kiss the life out of you. Your head was light and you felt very weak under him. When Jungkook entered you for the first time after a very long time, you were almost crying. As two heartbeats became one in unison. Answering each other's questions. He came all over you. 𓀠

Jungkook was making lunch. Best day when he was off on the weekend. Making sure that you were pampered. You were dressing up for the date you'll have with him later today.

"Baby, can you open the door?" Jungkook yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay!" You replied from your bedroom.