Kath and Yoongi

Yoongi looked at his phone blankly. He wasn't sure what he should do.

He just buried his mom. Some of his relatives come to the funeral. Mrs. Jang helped him to arrange the whole thing while his father locked himself in his room. He was devastated. Both of them were.

He just didn't understand why his father treated his mother so badly when she was alive but yet he acted like the most broken-hearted person after she died.

Yoongi mourned for weeks. The things that he thought he was capable of bearing were unbearable.

Since he was underage his custody moved back to his father. The house he lived with his mother was sold. He no longer cares about memories. Her stuff and all her piano books. Mrs Jang took care of it.

What's the point of practicing so long for the competition?

No one will be proud of him. No one.

There were a hundred texts from you that he hadn't read. He wanted to rest his head on your shoulder. Simply laying down with you on the bed. Wishing you could pull all of him together.

"Yoongi..." Kath pat his back.

"Leave me alone." He said faintly.

"You have to eat something." Kath placed the food she buys from the restaurant she knew he likes.

"I'm not hungry." He refused. She couldn't be more frustrated toward him.

"This is stupid. You refuse to eat are stupid! You wanna die too? You wish you were the one who died?" Kath grabbed his collar furiously, "Help yourself." Yoongi stared at her blankly.

"I'm tired."

"It's because you haven't eaten anything.. Stop this okay." Kath opened the lid from the food container. She fed him carefully, "Your mom loves you. She didn't wish you to mourn like this for her. She knew it's coming." Brought him in her arms.

Kath was the one who was crying with him.

She lost one of her life guides too. She adored his mother dearly.

"Yoongi..." Her lips slowly traced his jaw. Kath bit her lower lip before gently pressing her lips to his. She knew how he liked the kiss. They had been pleasing each other for a long time. In a second Yoongi replied her kisses hesitantly. But she felt so good, he had been feeling nothing but numb.

Her touches excited him. Yoongi grabbed her face to get a better angle to savor her.

Kath sucked his lips lightly, moaning his name, driving him crazy. She straddled him, grinding her hips on his crotch as she trailed his neck with wet kisses, slightly sucking here and there.

Yoongi threw his head back, finally he felt some emotion that's real. Lust over her.

Kath helped him to unbuckle his pants. He shoved his hardened member into her mouth harshly. Kath was choked but it didn't stop her. She knew she wanted it.

This was how she got it.