Your heart is never mine

"Hello, Is this Mrs Min's husband? This is from BigHit hospital. We have your wife. She was involved in an accident half an hour ago. We just found your number on her phone."

"Mr Min? Did something happen?" His secretary frowned.

"Kath is in hospital." He said shortly.His secretary took the phone carefully and talked to the nurse who called.

"Alright, we'll be there." He answered. Yoongi seemed rather shocked than he expected, "Mr. Min, do you wanna come?" Yoongi was dumbfounded for a minute before he snapped and got up.

"Let's go." He wasn't a heartless person. He didn't love her but at least they had each other, "Where was she going with a belly that huge?" Yoongi massaged his temple. Kath barely drove herself out. She didn't really like driving. Especially after her tummy got bigger. She stayed home most of the time. Yoongi couldn't even recall the last time he visited her.

"We couldn't save the baby, Mr Min. I'm deeply sorry."

Yoongi entered Kath's room. The woman was laying there weakly just like she was lifeless. She was always smart and fierce. Yoongi couldn't believe there was a day he would see her helpless. Her gaze was empty.

"Ask them to move her to VIP." Yoongi ordered his secretary. He nodded and left.

"Katherine... Katherine.." Yoongi palmed her pale cheeks. She had no bump in her tummy anymore. His heart ache, Kath was ready. Despite how always arrogant she was.

Yoongi could tell she loves the child that grows in her. The other time when he came, she was painting the baby room all by herself. And the next time she was making the baby box, this time she had her maid help her due to the big belly.

"Don't touch me." She slapped his hand, "You can leave me now, the baby is dead.." She said in a hoarse voice, "You have no reason to be with me anymore."

"No, I won't leave you, Kath."

She left the hospital in the morning. She had his father to take care of things for her.

She was his little princess after all.

Yoongi was with her the whole time. For an eternity, his care felt sincere. That's husband and wife supposed to be. Now she knew she had loved him for a long.

She almost had him in her grasp.

What a shame she couldn't have him.

Kath watched him sleep beside her. After the marriage, not once did he touch her. Not once he comes home and sleeps beside her.

She was alone in a huge house for months.

There was no caring husband to help her craving in the midnight. She stuck all by herself. But she swallowed it all. She hardened her heart because crying won't do her any favor. She disliked weakness. But it was killing her, the thought she had to lose her baby to get his attention.

Where was he all this time when she really needed his attention?

Yoongi took the paper that was placed on the empty bed. Nurse told him that Kath was already left earlier today.

Divorce paper.

She already signed it. Yoongi pulled out his phone and dialed her number. It wasn't like her, disappearing without any sound.

"Where are you?" He asked the moment she picked the call.

"Airport." She answered calmly, she no longer had tears to shed.

"I said I'm not leaving you. What's with this divorce paper?"

"You already left me on my wedding day. Your heart is never mine." She said, full of pain, "I already signed the paper. I hope you will do so. I want nothing from this marriage. If you have further questions, you can contact my lawyer."

"Kath.."

"This is goodbye, Yoongi. Tell her i say hi."

"Where are you heading?"

"Somewhere. It's my boarding now.." She paused, "Thank you, Love."

Yoongi was divorced.

You read that in the newspaper. They lost the baby due to an accident Kath had. You can only imagine how terrible it must be for her.

Despite her bitterness and malice toward you, the fact that she offered you to be Yoongi's mistress so that he didn't run away from her. Kath was no one but a victim of innocent love.

You couldn't find any other information about their divorcement. They covered it well. Media took his picture. He seemed so lonely. You wanted to contact him so many times but you ended up just calling him in your head. Asking if he was okay. Irl, you just can't. You were afraid that he would make you weak and ran to him.

Besides, you can't do that to Jungkook.

Accepting the fact that you stained a faithful relationship to be someone else's mistress couldn't be forgiven.

This time you wanted to take care of him.

You'll say yes if he gets down on his knee again. He deserved to be happy.