This time only us

[ 3 MONTHS LATER ]

Jungkook planned to take you on a trip. It has been a while since you and him had a holiday. It was usually routine when the two of you were a couple. Visiting your family or his or going somewhere new.

He already packed his stuff, and you were checking on yours. You found that black night gown that you shoved down in your drawer. You should buy a new one for Jungkook to see. This belonged to someone else..

The doorbells interrupted your train of thoughts. You shoved the night gown back and ran to the front door. Jungkook is supposed to be home around this hour.

You opened the door, revealing Yoongi in his black suit. He was pale and appeared a bit skinnier than you remembered. Little did you know why he was here, you missed seeing him, adoring him.

His secretary waved his hand as he stood far behind his slim figure.

"Long time no see." He said.

"I'm sorry about your loss.." You mean the baby he will have with Kath.

"I'm divorced." He said again.

"I know." You battled inside, wondering if you should invite him in or not, "Come on in."

You let him step inside the house.

"How are you?" He asked carefully. His eyes were wandering around the house.

"I'm fine. I hope you are too.." He turned around, startling you.

"I'm sorry that i just came now. I wanted to settle things about my divorce."

"You don't need to explain anything to me, Yoongs. What do you need? I don't know how I and Jungkook can help." You added Jungkook's name so that he realized that you are already with someone else.

"You know that's not why I am here." You have no courage to see him in the eyes, "I'm not married anymore. You won't be my mistress." He took your hands, pressing it on his chest, "I'll spend the rest of my life loving you." He lifted your chin as his eyes deeply locked on yours, "Y/n, let's get married.."

"Yoongi.." You whined.

"This time only us.. you and me." Your heart longed for him but your head said it won't be fair to the other one.

"I can't do that to Jungkook." You freed yourself from his grip, "I'm sorry.. Please leave now." Opening the door for him was clearly wrong. Now you had a hard time to force him out.

"Y/n, do you love him? Look at me in the eyes and say you love him. If you could convince me, I'll leave."

"I don't need to do that. This is my house. If you don't want to leave I'll call the police."

"Then maybe you should start pressing the numbers because I'm not leaving." He insisted, he sat on the couch.

"Don't act childish. Can you respect my decision?"

"You are tormenting yourself. How could I see you doing that?"

"I've loved Jungkook for two years before you showed up. I can do it again, especially when he treats me kindly."

His mouth turned into a grim line.

"You married Kath. I'm sorry that you divorced but it had nothing to do with me."

"I love you so much. I never touch her once after you. But you slept with Jungkook, you shared his bed." He was accused.

"This is not about who sleeps with who.. Stop saying it so easily. You left me once, but you didn't leave Kath, right? After all these years you keep her by your side. I've been heartbroken for so long. It took awhile before I opened up to Jungkook. Your love is selfish!" You screamed at him.

"I am selfish." Yoongi was about to continue but he stopped himself. What he had been through was enough, he didn't want you to know his suffering. That way he could keep a smile on your face. Yoongi was on his knees in front of you, "I will beg if you want me to beg." Your eyes were red as you tried to hold back the tears that were ready to fall.

"I can't, I'm sorry, Yoongi.. You had your chance. Please leave now. Jungkook could be home any minute. I don't want him to misunderstand this situation."

Yoongi rested his head on your lap, "Just two minutes, please. Could you stroke my hair?" Your tears started streaming down to your cheek. He had this habit when he was worn out in high school. He always acts so coldly but silently loves to be pampered.

You stroked his hair carefully, "I love you too." You whispered.

Yoongi caught your hand and kissed your lips as fast as a thunder strike. Your hand was pushing him but your heart embraced every second of it.

"How could you ask me to leave if you say love me too?" He broke the kiss. Yoongi entwined his hand with yours.

"I don't know.." You cried.

Yoongi hugged you, "If you change your mind, you know where to find me. Do you still remember our place?" You nodded. Yoongi stole another kiss and stepped out of the house. You cried louder. How could you face Jungkook after this? Knowing you were still loving another man.

Jungkook found you inside the closet. He could guess you hid here like you always do. He heard everything from Yoongi who was still standing in front of the door when he came home.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Jungkook came to your side. Your eyes were swollen and puffy, he wiped your tears gently. You were silent. You didn't want to tell him that Yoongi was here. You didn't want him to touch you as well, you were disgusted by yourself.

"I'm a bit tired.." You forced a smile.

"We have a bed. Why did you cry inside your closet?" He chuckled, his heart was bitter because he knew the answer.

"I'm no good.."

"Shh, stop crying now.." Jungkook guided you to the bedroom. He placed you carefully to the edge of the bed, "I'll get you some water." You shook your head, "Why are you crying, baby?" He wishes you to tell him the truth.

Even though it was harsh and hurtful. Jungkook wiped your tears.

"Jungkook, will you marry me..?"

Jungkook choked, "Look how cruel you are." He laughed, "How could you ask if i will marry you with all the tears for Yoongi?"

You parted yourself from him. Looking into his eyes with clear guilt.

"Y/n, I met him outside. He told me. I appreciate you rejecting him for me.." He caressed your face. Jungkook rested your head on his chest as you tightened the grasp on his shoulder, "You should come back to him."

You shook your head, "I can't leave you.."

Jungkook smiles, "No need to consider my feelings. When he is divorced, I know he will be here soon."

"I'm scared..."

"Y/n..." Jungkook patted your back, he wrapped his arm around you, supporting your fragile figure, "It's time for you to be happy. Now... that nobody is in the way and he already asked you to be his. You should answer him."

"I've been waiting for so long. This feels like a dream. If I wake up, I'll lose him again."

Just like I kept losing you too, Y/n..