D-Day

"I've been crushing on you since your first year. I know you didn't know me. I'm such a coward to say hi to you.." Hobi knew you were Yuuna's girlfriend. The two of you are always together in any opportunities.

Yuuna lowered her head.

"Please date me. I'll take care of you." Her eyes went wide. First, she knew she wasn't into him. She had a clear feeling for Jungkook. Second, her best friend seemed to have feelings for this guy.

"I.. I like someone else..."

"I know.. Y/n told me.. I want to know you better.. If you don't like me now, that's okay, we can-"

"Y/n likes you.." Yuuna cut his word.

"I don't like her that way. I mean the only reason I approach Y/n was because she's your friend and she'd introduce us.." And it was very smooth until now. You constantly talked about Yuuna with Hobi, "I swear I don't have any feelings for Y/n." You were a nice girl, he probably gave you a wrong sign.

"I like someone else. I can't accept your feelings ever."

"What should I do so that you accept me? I am really genuine about you, Yuuna." Unlike you, Yuuna is like a hidden gem, she seems untouchable, and she was not as open as you.

"There's nothing you can do." Yuuna took a few steps back. She hates it.

This wasn't the first time.. Back then there was a boy who approached Y/n to get to know Yuuna. He was handsome and charming, Yuuna remembered it well how you talked highly about him. The boy turned you down saying he likes Yuuna. It didn't end well. You tried to play it cool. But Yuuna knew you best. She knew when sadness took over your attention. She dislikes you being unhappy because of her and all of those stupid boys. And now this.

____

"I think.. Hobi must've feelings for me, right..?" You mumbled. Yuuna could hear you loud and clear. She was quiet, "So... if you are going to confess to Jungkook on the trip. I guess he will do the same. I mean to me, not Jungkook." "I think I will accept him if he confesses." You said shyly, or else why would he stick with the two of you, right? "Or I can ask him to be my boyfriend first. I guess it's okay, too." It was not really a big deal who confessed first.

Yuuna knew this day will come when you tell her you like Hobi. He was nice, even though he didn't like you. Hobi treated you kindly and it was very hard for her to break the news. How could she say it? Hobi likes me? Or Hobi confessed to me weeks ago.

She can't think of any other scenario without you getting hurt. What if Hobi rejects your confession and tells you that he likes her?

Yuuna took a deep breath.

"You like him that much?"

You nodded, "I mean.. why would he stay around if he doesn't like me back, right?"

"..." Yuuna wondered if she had to tell Y/n about Hobi's confession to her..

"I'll look for a cute top and skirt. Good luck for both of us." You smile at her.

_____

D-DAY

You can't sleep. You had been checking your bag several times. Just to make sure you leave nothing. Your heart thumps as you think you will tell Hobi.. He was still driving you home yesterday. Sweet as usual.

You shut your eyes. Scolding yourself to get some sleep because eye bags won't help you tomorrow. Is Yuuna nervous too? You imagined Jungkook would receive many many confessions. That lucky bastard..

You wait for Yuuna with other classmate.

"He fights with a gang or something. He came to school with bruises on his face. He is scary." The trip has not even started and they are already gossiping.

"I found his silence is creepy, he gives me chills. Can you imagine we were in the same school with a gangster like that?" Gangster? You chuckled, they surely had a wild imagination.

"Doesn't he play around with that first year grade? What's her name again? Kath?"

"Yes, that's her name. Wasn't she Jimin's ex-girlfriend? I heard they already slept together." You were listening to every trash they chatted about.

"Y/n, you are his ex-girlfriend, how is Jimin?" You rolled your eyes. All the eyes suddenly turned to you.

"We weren't in a relationship that long." They whispered to each other. Making you uncomfortable.

"Uh, about the guy you talked about earlier.. Who is it?" You could guess, but you just want to know if it was true.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. You know him, you dated Park Jimin. He was sort of their leader?" You frowned. What the hell were they talking about? It's the opposite you have in mind.

"You said he was involved in a fight?" You tried to recall Yoongi. Huh, it just didn't match. He barely moved his fingers.

"Yeah, he came with bruises on his face the other day. Teacher almost didn't let him join the end of the year trip." You bet he will enjoy that even more.

You hadn't seen him lately. Maybe because you were avoiding his class since that day. Well, now to think about it you were a bit too much to him. You should say sorry to him.

You were in daze until you see Yuuna entering the bus. She must've missed you in the crowd. You hurriedly catch up with her.

"Hi.." Yuuna patted the seat next to her.

"Where is Jungkook?" You looked around the bus. There was no sign of the boy.

"They said he'll be late." She heard the boys talking.

"Are you nervous?" Yuuna scrunched her nose, "I will help you to sit with him."

"You don't need to." Her face was a bit red. Yuuna was the cutest person you know. She was sweet and smart. Everyone will be lucky to have her around.

"That's him." You waved to Jungkook. He cheerfully ran to your direction. Luckily both of you were in the same class as him. It had sort of privileges, "Why are you so late? Sit here. I have to go to the restroom before we go."

"Oh, okay." His happy beam warmed you up.

"You can put your stuff here. I'll be back." You winked at Yuuna as they both looked into each other. Jungkook talked to her casually. He was never an awkward person.

Your eyes caught the only seat left and sat on it immediately. The boy next to you removed the hoodie on his head and frowned.

"Why are you here?"