One year after Yoongi left

He has been acting weird lately. It seemed like his mind was somewhere else. Every time she talked he was staring at her like she was speaking another language. He used to be kind and sweet but now he couldn't treat her better. Sometimes he just ditched her for things he said were more important. Can't be more obvious with his behavior.

It wasn't that she didn't realize that he fell out of love with her. She just wished it was something different.

"What's wrong, Jungkook? You have been ignoring me since i got here." Yuuna nudged his arm.

Jungkook was playing his game console, "I'm playing a game." He answered shortly.

"Can we talk this out? Did I do something wrong?" She was obeying everything he told her too. He could make her his slave if he wanted to.

"No, nothing. Shh, quiet." Jungkook didn't even glance at him. He was no longer pay attention to her.

"Jungkook, I don't understand what's happening between us.." Yuuna can't held her feelings anymore. She turned off his game machine trying to earn his full attention, "Let's talk."

"Ugh, why did you do that!!" He groaned. Throwing the joystick to the couch next to him, pissed.

"I can't stand you being all cold to me!" Her angry tongue drove her furious, she didn't want to break up, ever. But knowing the truth she might be.

"I wanna break up." Jungkook said it first. He looked straight into her eyes, "Let's end it here." He added.

"No, no.. I don't want to break up. We can fix this Jungkook, please..." He yanked her hands from him.

"I like someone else." He admitted. Even those words explained all his coldness towards her, she didn't want to let go.

"Do I know her?" She asked faintly, "I do, do i?" It was pretty obvious if she thought about it, "It's Y/n, isn't it.."

Jungkook didn't answer her. It was too cruel to say it out loud. He knew both of them were best friends. And you were totally supporting him and her best friend to be together.

"Did she know you like her?" Yuuna asked again, her words laced with pain.

"No. Of course not..." So, it was really Y/n..

"Then why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" Was he like her since the very beginning of their relationship? Yuuna looked away. She must be very stupid.

"If I'm with you. I don't need an excuse to be close to Y/n.." It was true, after they told you about their relationship, the three of you spent much time together. Yuuna thought he just wanted to be with her all the time because he loves her that much..

"We were together for a year, Jungkook." Yuuna cried. 

"I know.. but I can't express my feelings to you. Soon we will graduate high school and now she is alone. I don't want to lose my chance."

"You are a jerk!" She started to hit his chest, "I hate you! How could you do this to me! I love you. I gave my everything to you." My first kiss, myself.. I was always loyal to you.

Jungkook sighed, "I tried.. I tried to love you. I didn't take your virginity out of curiosity or for playing with your heart. I wish I could love you by doing it."

"It didn't work out well, didn't it?" Yuuna wiped her tears.

"I like Y/n. Since the school project. But she never sees me as more than a friend. She dated both of my best friends.."

"I will tell her everything. Y/n won't ever forgive you for this! She will hate you. You won't have a chance to be with Y/n!" She wishes he takes back all his words and asks her not to. But Jungkook just stared at her. He hurt her. He deserved it.

"Do what you think is right. I can't tell you not to. I'm sorry."

"You are very cruel..." Yuuna left his house. Crying all the way home.

___

You, on the other side, never know why they broke up. Yuuna just ignored Jungkook as he did the same. You wanted to ask but Yuuna said she didn't want to talk about it. You just assumed they didn't break up on a good term.

"She hangs out with Jimin a lot lately." Jungkook just nodded, "What happened? I know she loves you a lot."

After Jungkook, Yuuna got close to Jimin. You thought she wanted a distraction. It did upset you since you know Jimin could be a big jerk. Her grades were drastically down. Yuuna didn't even care anymore.

She took a heart break even worse than you. While you can't move on from Yoongi. Yet. All you wanted was an answer. Why did he leave you like that?

"Nothing. Do you decide which university you'll apply to?"

"Yeah. Have you decided yet?"

"Yes." That time you never thought of Jungkook as something else. He was just

Jungkook. A friend.

____

Jimin traced her naked back with his cold fingers. She came to him with a broken heart.

All she wanted was her heart to be mend.

Jimin accepted her with open hands. She was beautiful, her little figure hid a sinful body inside her clothes. Jungkook had been very lucky, he cursed.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"I don't know..." Yuuna placed herself in his embrace as comfortably as she could.

"I don't mind you keep coming to me.." She wasn't as innocent as he thought. And Y/n won't ever be his anymore. So he didn't mind playing with her friend a little, "Oh, Jungkook just replied to my text. He will come with Y/n later." Jimin checked his phone.

"They are together now?" He didn't know why she sounded so surprised.

"I guess." Jimin shrugged. Yuuna got up.

"I can go one more round." She straddled him, "Fck me till I'm numb." He smirked and flipped her under him.

"As you wish." He entered and thrusted her hard until she screamed out his name.