You could be his second forever

Yoongi was in his office. Checking on the data his secretary just gave. He observed each number carefully.

"Mr. Min, Miss Kath is on her way to your office and she doesn't look happy." His secretary talked through the intercom.

"Thanks." Just about five seconds after that Kath burst into his office, full of rage. Yoongi could see how furious his fiance was.

"What is this?" Kath threw the pictures on his table. There were dozens of pictures of Yoongi and Y/n in several different places. They looked like people in magazines.

"Looks like you are following me." He tilted his head, looking at his upset fiance.

"We are going to marry soon and you have guts to meet this whore!" She yelled.

"Watch your mouth, Kath." He said firmly. .

"Do you live with her now? Is that why you never come back to your own apartment? You bought another place to keep your whore from me!?" She was frustrated.

"I'm marrying you. What else do you want from me?"

"How could you do that to me!!!" She screamed out. Clearly, this news drove her crazy, "YOONGI, THE MARRIAGE IS NEXT MONTH..I -"

"And I'm still on it. I'm not calling off the wedding, am i?"

"I can't believe this. So you'll keep seeing her? Why? When did you even meet her? After all these years, she just shows up in front of your door. Fooling around with you?"

Yoongi never had another woman. There is always only Kath in his life. He had the money and power yet he never bought another woman, he never touched filthy girls who sell themselves on the street.

Kath looked at his future husband disbelief, "It was easy for me to find this picture. How if the media knows that you are cheating on me. Just before the marriage."

"I'll buy their station." He wasn't worried at all.

"Yoongi, no kidding. I'm pregnant. The last thing I want is a scandal."

"I know, I'm marrying you precisely because you are pregnant."

____

A week before marriage

Yoongi was watching the news on TV.

You rested your head on his chest while his hand wrapped around you, stroking your hair gently. You wondered how could he be awfully calm after telling you the marriage will be held next week, just like he informed you that he had a meeting to attend on that specific date.

"I won't spend the wedding night with Kath. So wait for me here.." He added.

"Yoongs..." It was crazy. What will Kath think if her husband leaves her on the wedding night? But you didn't want him to stay with her. What the hell am I thinking? They had done it many times. Yoongi never leave her

I'm sure he had been touching her everywhere. And now she will be his legal wife.. meanwhile you.. You terribly hate this.

"Don't worry." He lifted your chin, pecking your nose, "I like that greedy face of yours."

Making his way into your lips.

"I'm not greedy.." You said before kissing him. He smirked.

"Tell me again, if you are not greedy." Yoongi bit your lower lip.

"I'm not..-" Yoongi cut you by sliding his tongue inside your mouth.

"Did you say something?" His fingers were brushing your thigh, slowly crawling up to your shorts.