You are my best friend

Yoongi sat with you on the bench around the area. He let you cry in silence. You knew he was the kind of last person you could ask for comfort. Even now he was listening to his headset like you weren't here.

He made you feel less desperate somehow

"Stop staring at me." He glanced at you.

"Why are you here?" You were sure this place was far from the others. Small chance he was here too, right?

"I lost." He shrugged.

"Oh.. really.. what a coincidence..." For a second you believed him, but not really.

It was dark, only the moon shine guided the path you trailed earlier.

"Are you done crying? Can we head back now?" He got up from his seat.

"Uh, yeah.. let's go.." You cleaned your face by ruining the dress you wore. You won't wear it ever again after this. It might not be going back with you from this stupid trip. Yoongi walked in front of you.

"Hey," You tugged his clothes, "I'm cold.. why don't you lend me your jacket?"

"I don't want to." He kept walking. You giggled, "What's so funny, weirdo?"

"No, it just.. you don't even bother to cheer me up. On the other hand, I did feel better.."

He didn't reply to your words.

He wasn't that bad. You can be friends with him. Aside from the fact he was Jimin's best friend. Yoongi is fun.

The two of you walked back to the gathering place. Yuuna was walking forth and back in front of the door. Jungkook held her shoulder and talked to her. It seemed like he told her to calm down.

She is with him now. So, she succeeded.

"Oh, Y/n." Yuuna was half running the moment she saw you and Yoongi, "Where are you going!" She was genuinely worried

She was eyeing you up and down, palming your messy face, "Why did you leave without telling me?"

"Why do you care?" You snapped. Slapping her hand from you.

"Y/n ..."

"Hobi confessed to you." Now you could see how clear the guilt was all over her face, "Not a week ago, not yesterday, not today.. A month ago, Yuuna.." She had all the time to tell you, instead she let you live a wild imagination where you were happy with the main male character.

"I'm sorry... I want to tell you.. I swear..." Yuuna took your hands, holding them tightly.

"You know he likes you and you let me embarrass myself by confessing to him. I can't believe you do that!" You didn't want to yell at her. But all the anger you pressed this last two hours wanted to be heard.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you.. You look so happy." She explained, "Please forgive me.." She pleaded.. The tears form on her eyes.

"Oh, God, I hate you. Can you stop being so kind and act like a real friend?" You pulled your hands away from hers, "You don't think i will hurt either way? It doesn't matter if Hobi rejects me. But you. You are my best friend. You should tell me. I was humiliating myself by thinking he was all over me but it turned out you were the one he likes."

Yuuna was crying. She deserved each word you gave to her. She should've told you earlier.

"Y/n.. don't you think you were overreacting?" Jungkook patted her back softly, "She said sorry. She didn't mean to hurt you. And she was very worried when she found out you left the building alone."

"You just be her boyfriend for five minutes, stay out of this." You snapped at him, "Congrats by the way. I'm glad at least one of us is happy. Let's go." You pulled Yoongi with you.

"Y/n.." She cried. You were not meant to hurt her. Just now you can't say any nice thing to comfort Yuuna. It's not her fault that she is deadly charming.

"Leave me alone for now." You kept walking fast until both of you reached the inn, "Can I stay in your room.. I will go back to mine later..." You tugged his clothes again.

Who knows he might fall and pity you.

"Do I have a choice here?" He signed you to follow him. Boys and girls inn was separated.

You knew you weren't supposed to be in his room either. There will be several boys with him there. It might be a bad idea.

"How could you get all the room for yourself?" Yoongi opened his room door.

"Nobody wants to join me." He shrugged. They said this room was haunted so..

Yoongi dislikes the idea of you staying in his room, but he can't let you out alone in the middle of nowhere.

"Thank you..." You grinned at him.

"Sorry, I can't hear you." He teased, "That's a small volume from a loud girl." You rolled your eyes.

"THANK YOU!" You shouted, "Happy?" He is already doing something else. In the corner of the room. He didn't get a spacious room but it was enough for two people.

"Hungry?" He opened his bag. Pulling out several bars of chocolates, "I have chocolate if you want some." You giggled, he is so cute. You took one from the pile, "Not that one." He said, then you took another one, "Not that one, too." You squint your eyes, "Just kidding. Why people can get it when i joked."

"Maybe because you are very rude about it." You took two bars and sat on the floor beside the bed. He had a sweet tooth, you smile with that thought, "Ahh, this is nice. Do you have anything else?"

Yoongi threw you his shirt and sweatpants, "Just in case you are cold in that little dress of yours." You blushed. Ugh. He realized you were shivering from the weather outside.

"Oh.. thanks.. I'll change now..." You went to the bathroom. Your face was warm.

He gave you his shirt, his sweatpants. You will wear his clothes.. This is not right..

He didn't think of me as a girl though. And it was better than the dress you put on.

Just wear it here. I'll change my clothes back later..

It was fit on you.

The sweatpants had adjustment straps so you could fit it on your size. You put your dress on the hanger.

"I'm going to take a bath. Don't be too comfortable." Yoongi got into the bathroom.

You took the right side of the bed. Closing your eyes a bit. Uh, now come to think of it.. You never wear your ex-boyfriend's clothes. Never stay in their room in the middle of the night like this.You crossed everything with him...

"And she's fallen asleep." Yoongi rolled his eyes