I'm still your emergency call

You emptied the last three shots in one go.

"Miss, you might want to slow down a little." The bartender can't keep his eyes off you. It was a typical Friday night.

"He is going to marry. How could I slow down?" You giggled, "He told me.. he is going to marry after he fck the life out from me.. Pour me another."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, I'm sorry too.." You giggled as you drank the liquor he just poured, "At least he told me this time." He told you, you giggled at the thoughts, "Do i look stupid?" You asked the bartender again.

"No. A little bit too beautiful to be dumped." You giggled like a highschooler.

"Oh, God, you are flirting with me." He didn't look bad at all. With that board shoulder, he could carry you on that. Actually, you would love to fck this guy. He gave you another drink. He was handsome, sure.. let's do it..

Just for one time, stop being so stiff and do something out of habit.

You groaned in pain. How much exactly did you drink last night? It was like a parade in your head now. You were tempted to lay down a bit more. It was Saturday. You were off on the weekend. The more reason you decided to waste last night.

"What time is it?" Your eyes were closed but your hand reached for the night stand, "Huh?" You weren't at your place. The bed was bigger, you tried to reach someone who was probably with you, and nobody but the empty side of the bed. You opened your eyes, the room was still dark. What time did you leave the bar?

"It's 10 AM. I have to go to work. I believe you could guide yourself out."

"You..." You got up, his voice sobered you up immediately. Did you really go to his place? Oh.. crap..

"Yes, it's me. You threw up in front of my door and blabbered something about marriage and many more. I never see you that drunk." You squint your eyes to get a better view of him, "Did something happen?" Because he was always the one who was generous in the relationship, he felt responsible for anything.

"Sorry about your door, I'll clean it." He sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm still your emergency call?" He smirked.

"Too busy to change it." You cleared your throat. Jungkook patted your head, "Did the bartender call you?"

"Yes. He said you were dead drunk. Anyway, I've to go." You nodded. It was the shared room where you had been sleeping with him for two years. The place didn't change at all. Things stayed just like when you left. Making your heart ache.

"I made you something to eat and left the medicine on the counter. Drink them before you leave, okay?"

"Jungkook.." You tugged his shirt.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for letting me stay the night."

"We are not strangers. I'm still your friend." Jungkook closed the door. What did I do to him? Why did I throw out a years -long relationship?

Alea came with the report from your senior. You agreed to help their project but you won't be the lead. Literally be there to please Yoongi.

"I'll read it on my way home."

"How was your weekend?" She asked.

"Can't be better." You signed some papers, "There you go. I'll head home now."