Rich man son

"This will be your table. I hope you enjoy this internship. This will be fun and we will give you a recommendation letter. You could use it next time you apply for a job. Just do your best." Your mom's friend was very attractive.

She works as secretary in this glassy office, reporting directly to the CEO. And here you are being her assistant. She will let you handle small tasks and teach you how to do her work, the offer comes because your mom accidentally met her before your exam. She usually hired a university student but since your mom said you are doing nothing for the holiday she offered an assistant job.

"Our CEOs son is going to work here too for his holiday. You might be the same age as him." You nodded, good to have another young inexperienced person, "Speak of the devil, there he is. Yoongi!"

It was a small world after all..

You bowed politely at him.

"Mr. Min." You teased. He smacked your head mercilessly, "Ouch."

"Why are you here?" He asked in clear confusion.

"I'm spying youu~." He sighed, regretting the fact he just asked.

"You two know each other?"

"Friend from school." You explained. Woah, can't deny he looked handsome in that suit. Not his bitter face but the whole appearance.

"Oh, great. You two can get along well." She said cheerfully, "Your dad is expecting you in the meeting later. I'll let you know at some point. Y/n will give it to you." He nodded, "Back to work. Follow me, Y/n."

"See you later, Mr. Min." You winked at him.

He was cold as usual.

Mrs. Jang showed you the report she had been working on. You understood nothing, just eagerly nodded and said okay, sure, cool, thank you(?)

"This is the report." You handed Yoongi the flashdisk as you looked around his room. Son of a CEO, huh. Didn't seem like that. You peeked outside the window. He got the nicest view, "Look at the note carefully. Mrs. Jang doesn't want you to miss anything." You admired the entire building ahead.

"I know." You were so noisy.

"Do you live in your own apartment like in the movie?" You asked excitedly, "What old car do you have for a CEOs son?" Come to think of it. He never showed a sign as a rich man's son. Even as you mention his car should be thanked for still running.

"Mind your own business."

"Alright, alright." You pouted, "So this will be our holiday." You will be paid so, it was still a good deal, "I'm hungry." He must have had a snack somewhere around here. Yoongi was focused on reading the tablet on his hand.

Maybe you should leave him alone for now, he looked a bit stressed tho, "Tell me if you need anything that's not needed to handle. I'll come right away to escape from here, or sneak out for coffee."

"I'll put that in mind." He said indifferently, he did not bother to hear you. You giggled and left.

You sat back on your desk. First day was fun. Could be stressful if you can't find Mrs. Jang on her table. Everyone had a job to do while you were occupied with easy tasks. You just wander around the office after you are done. You didn't see Yoongi for the rest of the day. Even when you went to his office, his room was empty. Too bad.

Mrs. Jang told you to leave first and you gladly took that offer.

You'll be staying with your older brother in his flat. The office was too far from your house. He didn't like the idea of you staying with him. It had been a long time since he came home. He was working somewhere you don't know, never really talk to him. He was busy.

He gave you an extra key when you left this morning. He already told you that he won't provide any food for you. So you had to help yourself. Yes, he had that lovely personality.

"I'm home~~~" Nobody answered, great. You opened your fried chicken bucket. You thought to share it with your brother but he wasn't home yet. God knows when he'll back.

Your brother was still sleeping when you got ready this morning. You didn't even know what time he came home. You prepared a light breakfast, at least you can do that for him as a thank you for letting you stay in his place.

"Morning, Mrs. Jang!"

"You come early."

"Yes. I'm excited for today!"

You saw Yoongi walk past your table.

"I'll greet him first." You were half running to catch his pace, "Good morning."

He let you walk with him to his office.

This was still too early. You could stay in his office a bit more. You sat in front of his desk and opened your breakfast. Not much but okay. He was looking at you in disbelief.

"You just casually decided to eat here?" He asked rhetorically.

"Oh, yes. Do you want some? I made it myself. But I don't really like sharing food."

He chuckled at your words, "Help yourself."

"Min Yoongi." An old man stepped into the room. He was frowning at you.

"You might want to say hello. It's our CEO." Yoongi said to you.

"Oh, God.." You said with full food inside your mouth, now you almost choked trying to swallow all of it at once, "Good Morning, Sir. I'm an intern here, temporary assistant for Mrs. Jang." You took a deep breath. This is bad. This is bad.

He looked at you coldly, "And what are you doing here?"

"She is my friend from school. We are just talking." Yoongi explained. The man didn't seem satisfied with the answer. He was eyeing you up and down.

"I believe you should go back to your table and enjoy whatever you had in that.. not so little box." He said sternly.

"She could stay if she wants" Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Oh, that's okay. I'll just go. Nice to meet you, Sir, Mr. Min, uh, CEO." You can't stop blabbering as you close your breakfast box and literally dashed out as quick as the lightning.