Vanilla Ice Cream

"This one is cute, right?" Yuuna showed you a jumpsuit. Honestly with her figure she could pull everything perfectly. You are jealous of her. The trip will be held next month. You got thirty days to hide that winter stomach.

"Yes.. that's cute."

"Oh, God. You are making me confused!" She tossed the jumpsuit to the shopping bag along with 8 others pieces you said she'll look good at.

"Just try all of it. We will decide on a fitting room." You reassured her.

"I feel stupid." She said in a low voice. Fiddling her fingers.

"You are in love. Of course, you are stupid."

You bought a lot of cute stuff too, just because you wanted to look good in front of Jimin. Those short dresses and feminine floral dresses. It was all stupid.

"You are still thinking about Jimin." Yuuna hugged you by the waist. He was already dating another girl but here you are.

"I'm an idiot, I know." You sighed, "I just want him to know that I'm doing okay without him." Which is true. Not completely but still.

"You are okay Y/n. I like you better than when you are with him." The guy made you happy but also took you away, pulling you to another, less nice side, "Let's try all of this!"

Yuuna ended up buying 4 from 8. Good for her. You bought a pair of t-shirts. Now both of you were hungry and went to a fast food restaurant in the mall. Who cares about sexy belly while you will be all lonely on the trip. You need a lot of fat to hug yourself to feel warm.

"Oh, I see you often." Hoseok waved his hand, "Do you want to join us? I'm with my friends."

Why has the world been so small lately?

"We are fine." You weren't in the mood to chat. His flashy smile disappeared, he was disappointed.

"Okay.. umm, maybe next time. Bye Yuuna."

Yuuna nudged your arm, it wasn't like you at all to be harsh.

"Are you okay?"

"I want to eat a lot.. and I didn't want him to see me." You explained. But then you felt bad since he made an effort to greet both of you. And Yuuna said the kimbab was good, "Hobi.. sorry.. we will join you." He turned around with the biggest grin on his face.

"Okay, great! I'll introduce you to my friend!"

There were two people with him.

Yuuna knew both of them. Those two were in the Student Council too. Yuuna was a very active student, compared to you...

The chattering was continuous. You just listen to them, eating your fries and sipping your soft drink without any words.

"Should I take you around first? They could talk forever. We can grab ice cream." Hoseok leaned and whispered to you.

"Huh?" You blinked.

"Let's go.." Hoseok got up first, "We should leave first. Please take Yuuna home safely." He said to both of his friends. Both of you and Yuuna looked into each other. She wanna make sure you were okay with the plan.

"See you later, I guess." His friend nodded to you politely before Hoseok led you out.

He was quite sweet.

"What flavor do you like?"

"Umm, vanilla."

"Wait here." Jimin didn't like ice cream, he never bought you one.. Why the hell do you keep thinking about him! Here is a perfectly nice guy smiling and treating you right, you don't need a man like Park Jimin. He can go to hell for all you care.

_____

Yuuna waved her hand in front of you. What's wrong with her friend? You have been day dreaming lately. What's bad is you didn't even glance at Jimin who was still bothering you all the time. Showing off his new girlfriend and sort of things.

"Earth to Y/n. Is something happening?"

"Huh? What?" She rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." You checked on your blushing face in front of a small mirror, "Nothing, really." You repeated.

You and Yuuna walked down the stairs. The three of you plan to grab some snacks after school. Yes, three, Hoseok was being all sweet and sent both of you home almost everyday. He studied together with both of you too. Hoseok helped you a lot since he was that smart and already in 3rd grade.

"This is good." Hobi took a sip from your soft drink, "Do you want more fries?" He was very close to you.

"Uh.. no, this is enough." You moved a little.

Since that day in the ice cream shop...

You could not brush the thought that Hobi had a certain feelings to you. Like a romantic one. He was kind and sweet. His smile was innocent and he was very gentle to you. Nobody ever treated you that nice before, there's Jimin once but it was all went to drain once you two broke up. When Hobi laughed, your world felt a bit brighter. Cheesy, right?

"Yuuna, do you want anything else?" He turned to Yuuna.

"I'm good. Thanks." She focused on her studies. You were silently stealing a glance at Hobi. He was smiling.

Sometimes his friends were coming too. They were all fun people to be around. And unlike Jimin and Jungkook who were famous for being double trouble. They were all smart and had a positive vibe.

"Your hand stops working.." Hobi nudged your arm. You blushed and looked away.

"I don't understand this part..."

"Oh, let me see.." He took your book. His long front hair fell smoothly on the side of his forehead. Whatever he explained, you just stared into his face...

"Y/n? Do you understand?" He snapped you back, you shook your head rapidly. Hobi chuckled and ruffled your hair, "I won't repeat again after this."

You understand that part.. You just want to hear him talk to you. Doing his magic charm. It will be good if he was your boyfriend, someone so caring like him won't hurt you..

Yuuna watched both of you carefully. She wasn't blind, you were clearly like Hobi. Those admiring eyes you threw to him everytime he was with you. The thing was ...