Unexpected Meeting

Yoongi sighed. He didn't mean to let out his anger to you. He looked at the music notes in front of him. You were right. He needed some rest. This wasn't supposed to be stressful. Piano was supposed to be his escape when things were hard.

Yoongi tidied up his stuff and chased after you. He wished he wasn't too late.

"JK!"

"Yoongi, ugh." Jungkook can't hide Yuuna anymore, "What are you doing here?"

"Does Y/n come here with you two?" He won't be surprised if you were with them.

"Umm, she just left.." Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly. You could be the cover for them.

"Oh.. alright, I'll go to her house." He didn't even say goodbye and ran in the opposite direction. He parked his car at school.

Jimin took your hand, gently put it on his face, "I mean it. I changed for you."

"Sorry, but no." You rejected him fast, pulling your hand away from him.

_____

"Y/n isn't home yet." Your mom opened the door for him.

"Oh, she went home earlier since I was practicing." Yoongi explained.

"You can wait inside. She never wanders around too long." Your mom reassured him.

The boy in front of her was genuinely worried about her daughter. He usually drives her home everyday but not lately.

"Thank you, Mrs..."

"Y/n said you practiced a lot. She is very grumpy, she isn't usually that clingy."

"I know..." He ignored you too long, yet you were still by his side everyday.

Your mom made him ice coffee. She knew it was his favorite since her daughter blabbered about her boyfriend everyday.

"She can be a bit too much, can't she?"

"No, she is actually very caring.. I love that side of her so much." Yoongi admitted. He might not be the best boyfriend. But you were the best he could ever ask.

"Thank you for taking care of Y/n."

Yoongi's phone was ringing. He excused himself to pick up the call. He talked for two minutes and came back with stiff expression

"Something came up. I have to leave, Mrs. Tell Y/n I'll call her later." Honestly, his mind was everywhere.

"Oh, yes, sure... Be careful on the road." Yoongi rushed back to his car. The call was from the hospital.

You saw Yoongi's car leave your house.

You weren't seeing things right? It was really his car. Did he come to check on me? Did he finish his practice early?

"Mom, isn't it Yoongi's car just now?" You shouted from the front door.

"Yes, he left after a phone call. Where have you been?"

"Oh, around school." You can't tell her you met her ex favorite future son in law.

"Did something happen?"

"I'm not sure.. Did he wait for long?"

"No, he just arrived fifteen minutes ago. He will call you later, that's all he said."

"I wondered what happened..."

You waited and waited.

Yoongi barely rushed, you know he did. You can't take your eyes off the clock on the wall. Was that about the competition? Or maybe his mom? Your heart was aching.

Part of yourself blaming the fact you never forced him to tell you about himself. You hugged your knees waiting for his call all night. Yoongi didn't call you. Not a single of your text he replied. And after a few hours trying to call him, his phone was dead.

He could be busy, but he never leaves you without any words like this. Was he angry? Did his friend tell him they saw you and Jimin together in the shopping center?

"Mom, can I go to Yoongi's house?" You were already changed into a casual outfit.

"It's almost 9 PM, dear." Your mom disliked the idea of you going out alone.

"He hasn't texted me yet." You were gloomy.

"Just wait okay. I'm sure he is okay."

"I hope so.."

It just weird.

You can't sleep, now you were cursing him for being a total ass. He could let you know where he is. But he didn't. He chose not to. This morning you are off to school half heartedly. Yuuna was already on her table when you arrived. She looked at Jungkook. Wondering if they should tell you about their relationship. You'll find out sooner or later.

"Y/n.." Yuuna nudged your arm. You were hopelessly resting your head on the table, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? I guess.." You smile at her.

"I want to tell you something.." You shifted your eyes to her. Still not moving from your position. You could guess what she will tell you. Surprisingly they didn't keep it any longer.

"About you and Jungkook? I figured. Congrats. I hope you tell me earlier but I guess you have your own reason..." Her face was slightly red with embarrassment.

"Thanks.." She paused, "Y/n?" You looked up to her again, "Did you and Yoongi break up?" She asked carefully.

"No.. why?"

"Umm... nothing. Do you want anything? You look a bit pale."

"I need sleep. Yoongi didn't text me all day yesterday. He came to my house but left in a rush.." You even checked if your phone was actually broken or something.

"Oh, we saw him yesterday. He was looking for you." Yuuna decided not to mention you and Jimin. She was curious though.

"Oh.. really..?" So.. Yoongi went after me...

"Yes."

"Did you tell her?" Jungkook joined the two of you, "Hi, bestie." He giggled.

"Take care of my best friend, my dad taught me how to use a gun and I'm pretty good at it. Just in case you don't know..." You joked.

"Yes, Mam." Jungkook pinched Yuuna's cheeks, "But we want to keep it a secret." He half whispered, "I disagreed but Yuuna insisted. I can't win against her." They were really cute. You pouted and annoyed.

"I'm so jealous." So in the end.. even Jungkook fell in love with Yuuna..

You visited Yoongi's house after school, but nobody was home. He didn't show up at school today. His phone was still dead. You can't reach him in any way. It started to give you unpleasant feelings. You sat in front of his house for hours but he didn't come back.

Where are you...?

You dozed off. It was already dark. You woke up due to a cold that hit your skin. There were so many miss calls from your mom. Geez, how could you fall asleep, it wasn't even comfortable.

You went home without anything from him.

"What's wrong with him really!" You slammed the door shut.

"You are home, care to explain where you were?" Your mom didn't look happy at all.

"Yoongi's. HE DRIVES ME CRAZY!" You shouted out. Really, he just left. Like that?

"YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!" Your mom pulled your ear heartlessly.

"Ouch, ouch.. I'm sorry.. I just worry.."

"He will be fine." She reassured you. Again.