New Year's Eve (2)

Yoongi pressed the elevator button. There was a hotel near the fireworks place that he knew. He looked into it awhile ago for some reason.. Anyway, he was now bringing you up.

"We will just watch the fireworks and leave. It's cold outside and two hours before midnight."

"This is expensive, Yoongs! We can't afford this. Why didn't they ask for our id?" You couldn't stop worrying.

"Shh." Yoongi slid the card to open the door.

"Yoongss!" He dragged you inside.

"Do you want to order room service?" He checked on the menu book on the table.

"No need." You walked to the balcony. It was indeed beautiful from up here. Just a few days ago, no, this morning you had no idea all of this would happen.

Yoongi took off his suit as he loosened the tie.

"Wh..what are you doing?"

"Bath. I came to your place straight from work. I won't take long. Just make yourself comfortable. You can order pizza and ask them to bring it up." He closed the door.

You walked back and forth around the room. Pizza, yes, just order pizza.

You stand uncomfortably on the balcony. Looking down at the people who crossed the street. Taehyung could be down there.

He is Yoongi. He won't do something stupid. He isn't like any other boys you know. A pair of arms shocked you for a second, his hands. They were much bigger than yours. It was beautiful. Yoongi rested his chin on your shoulder.

"What are you looking at?"

"People. Did you wear any shirt behind me?"

"No." He chuckled.

"Why?" You gulped.

"I want to show off my abs too." His answer caught you off guard.

"Oh, please." You turned around, "Oh.. wow." You were speechless.

"Are these real?" You asked pure awe, "This is so cool. I can wash my clothes here." You said jokingly. Your hands were roaming all over his torso shamelessly.

"How should I answer that?" He chuckled.

You were realizing that he didn't move an inch. You laughed nervously. His eyes pinned on your blushing face.

"What?" He answered the question by kissing your lips, playfully. Teasing you.

He was surprisingly into the skinship kind of guy.

You were overwhelmed by the way he conquered every inch of your mouth.

"Tickles.." He said between the kisses.

"Huh? What?" You were unconsciously touching his waist. Was that his weakness?

"Your hands were... tickling me..."

"Is that so?" You tickled him even more. His face went serious and grabbed both of your hands. Almost too harsh if you didn't know his natural self.

"I said it's ticklish." He kissed both the back of your hand. Shut. When he was shifting his gaze to meet your eyes. Those eyes were piercing cold through you.

Your heart stops beating for a second.

You turned around, facing the building view in front of you.

"You should put something on." You said without looking back. Calming your heartbeat.