Somebody who loves you right

You were hugging your knees on Jungkook's couch. He handed you a cup of hot cocoa for you. You stared blankly at the table in front of the couch. Your mind seemed far away.

"Y/n.." He pinched your cheek, putting the cup on the table. You shifted your teary eyes to him. Guilty.

"I wish I never met him.. I'm sorry.. for everything I had done to you. You deserve so much better than me.." You cried.

"Shh..." Jungkook carefully brought you to his warm embrace. He wrapped you inside him, he still smelled the same soap the two of you used to share together.

"Thank you for letting me stay.." You can't tell him anything about the deal you made with Yoongi. Jungkook was the one you had left. Someone you know would never hurt you in any way. You didn't want him to hate you. It was very selfish...

"Y/n, I've been there since you left me. I thought my life was over. I wish to die at some point." He chuckled, "I went to the bar to drink my frustration away. You know that I sound very stupid when I'm drunk." His bunny grin showed up.

"No you don't..." You know he didn't drink easily. Just how much alcohol he took to be that drunk.

"Y/n, knowing you, I know you'll manage to get through this. You are the strongest girl I know.." He was slightly blushing, "One day you'll find somebody who loves you right." The thing was that person was him.

You know Jungkook always loves you right.

Why did you choose Yoongi over him?

Was it because you couldn't own him in the past? Were you curious about his life now?

Was this ache inside your heart now all lust? What did you want to prove?

"I'm a coward, Kook.." He scratched his nape, embarrassed.

"It has been a while since you call me Kook." He didn't like it tho, he used to say it sounded like a kid and he wasn't.

"Thank you. I feel so much better now. I'll go back to my place tomorrow."

"You can stay.. I mean if you want it.."

"We can play games until late at night and go to random restaurants like we used to do." Jungkook cleared his throat, "As a friend.." He added nervously.

"Jungkook..." He was so genuine that you were scared that you might ruin the friendship he offered, "I don't know if it was a good idea."

"What? We have been friends since high school, Y/n. We don't need to be awkward just because we broke up." He reassured you.

"You are right..."

Jungkook prepared the guest room for you. It was weird since you were usually sleeping with him in the main bedroom. Unfamiliar bed, unfamiliar scent. It was like you were trapped somewhere alone.

"Y/n?" Jungkook opened the door, he realized you were walking back and forth in front of his room by the light and the shadow under the door.

"This is stupid.. Can I sleep with you here? I'll sleep on the couch."

"Yeah.. sure.." He let you in, "Just take the bed, I'll take the couch." He yawned.

"No, I just hate sleeping alone.."

Both of you ended up sharing the bed with a pillow as the barricade. Even you and Jungkook can't sleep. None of you dare to speak one to another.

It was a long , silent night.

"You always eat messily." Jungkook wiped the ice cream on the corner of your lips. He looked away immediately realizing what he had done, "Sorry." The two of you took a day off from work. Now you and Jungkook were walking in the park beside his house, "I like the place the best."

"Yeah, I know.." Both of you could talk for hours here. Walking side by side.

"Y/n." A familiar deep voice called you out. Pulling your arm, turning you faced him.

The ice cream on your hand fell to the ground, "Yoongi.."

"Let's go back." He took your hand.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook was confused, but he managed to pull you back to his side.

"Stay out of this, Jeon."

"Hell no." Jungkook said firmly.

"This is between me and Y/n." Yoongi glared at him. These two used to be bestfriend.

"There is nothing between you and Y/n. You left your girlfriend, your best friend. I can't believe the man you are today. I barely recognize you." Jungkook didn't let Yoongi reach you.

"Again. Stay out of this." Yoongi said coldly, "Let's go back to our place, Y/n... Please." You hid behind Jungkook, knowing Yoongi will make your heart weak.

"What place?" Jungkook frowned, "What are you talking about?"

Yoongi sighed, displeased, "Y/n, we can talk about it. You can't just listen to her side."

Jungkook was clearly confused by the conversation going now, "Y/n."

"She doesn't want to, so I think you have no business here." Jungkook grabbed your hand, ready to leave the place.

"You are very bothersome." Yoongi punched Jungkook on the face, "Stop touching my woman with your hand."

Jungkook shook his head, he didn't expect Yoongi to be violent, "Your woman? You must be fuckn crazy. You are a married guy and you should go back to your wife." He grasped on Yoongi's collar and hit him back. Now they started to draw attention. You tried to separate both of them. It was no use

Yoongi's secretary got out of the car and helped you. It Wouldn't be good if the media had this on the newsfeed.

Clearly not a day after his wedding.

"Stop this." You cried. Staring at Yoongi hurtfully, "Just go.. leave me alone..."

"I won't let you go for the second time. I think I made myself clear." Yoongi pulled you with him, "Come back with me, please.." You never knew he could beg.

"Mr Min.. You have to stop this." His secretary looked around the area. He can't stop people from taking video.

"You will have a child with her." You cried, half whispering to him, "I can't. I'm sorry.." Yoongi rolled his hand into a fist as much as he wanted to tell you the truth. No truth

shall come out from his mouth.

Jungkook stands there dumbfounded. When he thinks he understands things. It seemed the opposite.

"It would be better if we never crossed paths." Yoongi dragged you away from Jungkook.

"You don't mean that." He scoffed, "I love you, Y/n. It's true. It will always be true."