♡ Take Me All The Way

Your imagination runs wild when you see him, Steve had shown you picture but they just didn't do him justice. He was stunningly gorgeous, dark hair and bright blue eyes. Shame he was an asshole. He barely spoke and when he did it was grunts or shouting, he only spoke to Steve properly. You had tried to be nice, tried to be friendly, even made him a fucking cake on his birthday but he either ignored you or glared. So you stopped trying after a while, what was the point. He obviously didn't want people near him.

"Y/n come on, we need you to go on this mission" Tony sighs as you shake your head.

"Fuck no, I'm not going on a mission with him. Get Nat" you stand to leave but Steve steps in the way.

"Y/n please" you burst in to laughter at Steve's attempt to sweeten you up.

"Not happening. I do not want to spend time with a man who when I was nice to him told me to fuck off or how about the cake I made him and he tossed it in the bin, or my favourite, when he got so pissed off in training that he punched through a wall next to my head. No thanks" you walk away, passing Bucky who sits outside.

Good, you hoped he heard everything. He was cruel and you did not want to be round that. Why should you have to be? He didn't want anyone near him and the feeling was mutual.

You stomp to your room, they would try again you knew. So you grabbed you bike helmet and headed to the garage. You start up your motorcycle and hit the streets, driving for a while before coming to a quiet bit of road that was at the edge of some trees. You stop the bike and walk it in to the trees, The grass was green in patches of sunlight. You parked you bike and grabbed a blanket from you saddle bag and laid it out.

"Screw him" you mutter and lay down.

The sun was nice, warm on your skin. You decide your not going to worry about James Barnes anymore, he was not your problem. If Steve needed a woman on that mission he could stick a wig on his head and do it himself. You chuckle at the thought of Steve in a wig.

"What's so funny?" you sit up and sigh.

"What the hell are you doing here?" great, Bucky had followed you.

"I wanted to check on you" you throw him a thumbs up.

"Mission complete now fuck off" you lay back down and ignore him.

He doesn't move for a while, just watches the sunlight hit your skin. It glowed and sparkled. He sighs quietly, he had heard everything you said. He hadn't realised he had been that bad to you, well he knew, he just though it hadn't affected you. You seemed so tough, he did feel bad about it. But in the beginning his head was all over the place and people kept trying to talk at him. But when he remembered you, you hadn't done any of that and hadn't deserved his ire. You had been a calming presence soft and helpful. You had only spoken to him when he spoke first and that damn cake, it had been cruel to throw it out, but his birthday had been a bad day. It wasn't an excuse, it was simply what had happened. And now it looked like you had finally given up on him, you had lasted the longest other than Steve, the rest already deemed him a lost cause early on.

"Why are you still here?" you hadn't even opened your eyes.

"Just keeping watch, you sprawled out in the middle of no where dressed like that" you sit up and look down, you were in denim shorts and t-shirt with your bike boots on.

"Dressed like what?" you growl out.

"I just meant that, you look, uh, you look" you stand up and stalk over to him.

"LOOK?" you say loudly. His eyes dart all over, and he swallows hard.

"You look good enough to eat" his hand shoots out and grabs your neck.

He slams his lips in to yours and his tongue pushes in, he groans as he encourages you to move with him. His other hand locking your hips against him. He nips down your neck and some how your hands are in his hair, your t-shirt is pulled up and off. He holds it as he walks you back to the blanket, dropping the shirt and you down. He kisses you with everything he has, your breaths mingling. He leans back and pulls his top off, your hands immediately run up his chest and over his shoulders, pulling him back to you. The cups of your bra are pulled down and his lips attack the tender flesh, nipping and sucking on a nipple.

You groan as his hips push in to yours, his body heat stirring you up. His fingers find the buttons to your shorts and they're gone before you can breathe. His lips move down your body, he kisses and licks his way to where you want him. His hot mouth against your clothed pussy, you grip his hair as your underwear is pulled off. His tongue pushing through your damp folds, getting wetter from his ministrations.

"Please don't give up on me" it's a quiet murmur against your skin, but you hear it.

He circles your clit, sending sparks through your brain. Your hips jump as he sucks hard, his big hands holding your legs down and open for him to eat his meal. He speeds up and you gasp, it takes seconds of his constant stimulation and your cumming. He groans when you gush, he licks it up as the sparks in your brain start to fizzle out.

He stands up, his hands going to his pants and undoing them quickly. They're pushed down his hips, his cock standing proud as he kneels back down between your legs. He lowers himself over your body, small kisses to your lips as you hold him.

"Y/n" he moans when your teeth nip at his neck.

His hand runs up your chest, wrapping around your neck and cupping your cheek.

"Are you sure about this? About me?" his nose brushes over yours.

"About you? No. About this? Take me all the way Bucky" he grins, it's the first time you had seen him smile.

He moves forward, pushing in making you both groan. His eyes are closed and he breathes hard, holding still, trying to stop himself from exploding from just being inside you.

"Bucky?" he nods and kisses you again.

"I'm okay, it's just...been a while" you nod and wrap your legs around him.

He kisses your neck and moves deeply, his thrusts slow, his groans long. He pumps and rolls his hips, catching your perfectly with evey pop of them. Your wrap your hands around his neck as he speeds up, his face buried in your neck, teeth nipping. Your head rolls back and you arch in to the feel of him, his heat, the scrape of his beard. It all sets your nerves tingling.

"Bucky" you gasp as he hits home again and again.

"I can feel you're close" you nod and chew your lip.

"Harder" he moans and hammers in to you.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh FUCK!" your pussy gushes around him, your clit throbbing.

Your walls are tight, but he pushes through. His cock feeling all of it, making his hips jack hammer his last few thrusts. He cums hard, his teeth locked to your shoulder as he fills you up.

"Fuck, fuck" he drops on to your body.

Your hands smoothing over his back, his lips kissing at whatever skin he can reach. He pulls out gently and rolls over on to his back.

"Well, that happened" he laughs and tugs you under his arm.

"It certainly did" it was unexpected, but fucking hot.

"So are you going on the mission with me now" you snort and sit up.

"Hell no" he laughs again and pulls you back down.

"But this, this we can do again" he snorts and kisses your temple.

"Sure thing doll"